Rooney really is

Re: Rooney really is

mcfc_ms said:
This is the best response

“@jonsanjose: @WayneRooney wonder if they laughed when you were the shittest player at the World Cup you uneducated rude potato headed twat.”

Poetry

I can't top that. Can we move on now rather than give Mr Gooney any more air time.

and this came from a player whose best international achievement is getting sent off for kicking carvalho's balls in the world cup quarter final

Who the fuck is this prick trying to impress ?

All the MIB'S ? you know the ones who threatened to kick his fucking head in if he left for us,what a sad sad individual,fucking grow up you weird looking twat

I tell you all somert now,this twat,the way he is carrying on is going to overtake that bastard Neville as the most hated rag twat ever in City fans eyes,one thing I never thought I would ever say.....well maybe not,maybe joint

Yes Wayne, because in their absence we have now fallen way behind you in the title race...oh hang on.

He can say such things as he,s won in every major tournament he,s ever played in for England.................oh wait!
Do Utd players and managers have a complete memory removal when they join their club?

Have SSN mentioned it? Imagine if Balotelli said similar about a united player? It'd kick off the London riots again (he did start the originally one right?).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.