Rooney transfer speculation in here please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Rooney

LoveCity said:
Interesting response from a Times journalist on Twitter to United arse kisser Jamie Jackson (The Guardian):

Matt Hughes ‏@MattHughesTimes
@GuardianJamieJ Rooney has a right to be angry & confused- Utd/Fergie have briefed against him for months and now Moyes has undermined him.
The only thing that makes sense is if Fergie has fallen out with Rooney. Moyes also had issues with Rooney over his book and there was legal action.

It doesn't make sense from a footballing point of view. Yes, he's maybe not as good as he was 2 seasons ago, but he's still one of their best players. He's upset with his treatment at utd, and from where I am standing he has every right to be. Dropped in Europe for 1 goal Welbeck and publically snubbed repeatedly by utd management

For the moment the Cockney Army seem to be going along with this, but it might come back and bite Utd if they start poorly.<br /><br />-- Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:01 pm --<br /><br />Almost without exception back pages all going for some variation on Rooney Rage and Chelsea lie in wait

Dextersmate said:
Lets hope it drags on all summer!,not called scum for no reason,happy days!.

Unfortunately this is perfect for the Rags. They are on tour in Australia and Rooney is on his own getting pelters from all sides. This is what baconface wanted all along. Cash in on a player quickly losing form and condition. He might be a Chelsea player before they get back from the otherside of the world.

Wayne Rooney has surrounded himself with people that are too media savvy, just like Beckham did. Countless briefing, constant leaks to journalists. Certain clubs put up with it, certain clubs don't. I actually respect the rags for being ruthless enough to get rid when this happens. I hope we have also learnt our lesson in this regard (Tevez/Kia) & hope Chelsea continue to be the drunk at the poker table & keep wasting their money on this particular type of football player.

He was pretty much messed around by Fergie last season playing the Phil Neville utilty role and was out injured for a period of time and still bagged a decent amount and got lots of assists.

I won't link it but the daily mail article that announced he was heading home from pre season he looked pretty lean compared to last season, maybe he is hungry/determined a) for a transfer b) to be top dog at united

Rooney has also been a striker playing with some distinctly average players who Fergie has had an ability to get them to raise their game and be world beaters on occasions. IMAGINE him with decent player

A few times I watched united play last season, sometimes their strikers were playin quick and decisive passing football and it was always Rooney at the centre of it.

Also if he goes to Chelsea/Arsenal its just going to be adding to a rival when I can't see him going abroad when he can barely speak the Queen's english himself

standytogilvy said:
He was pretty much messed around by Fergie last season playing the Phil Neville utilty role and was out injured for a period of time and still bagged a decent amount and got lots of assists.

I won't link it but the daily mail article that announced he was heading home from pre season he looked pretty lean compared to last season, maybe he is hungry/determined a) for a transfer b) to be top dog at united

Rooney has also been a striker playing with some distinctly average players who Fergie has had an ability to get them to raise their game and be world beaters on occasions. IMAGINE him with decent player

A few times I watched united play last season, sometimes their strikers were playin quick and decisive passing football and it was always Rooney at the centre of it.

Also if he goes to Chelsea/Arsenal its just going to be adding to a rival when I can't see him going abroad when he can barely speak the Queen's english himself
I know City fans hate Rooney, but I quite like him.

He plays with the passion of a kid, and yes he takes liberties with the refs but that's their fault for being weak.

If he goes to chelsea, which looks very likely we will do very well to finish above them. And Utd are bound to spend big to replace him. Ibra?! Maybe not because of RVP, but remember that RVP has played out wide before

Going to be very interesting to see how this unfolds.

By my reading of this, this is all deliberate by Utd so they will have lined someoene up. There are plenty of top quality players at Real madrid and Bayern who will become available soon.

birchwoodgingerste said:
Who gives a f*ck about the rags let it drag on i say no signings and rooney does one happy blue days.

Only remains for RVP to do a metatarsal in one of their friendlies for a complete wank pre-season for the red twats!

Marvin said:
standytogilvy said:

I know City fans hate Rooney, but I quite like him.

He plays with the passion of a kid, and yes he takes liberties with the refs but that's their fault for being weak.

If he goes to chelsea, which looks very likely we will do very well to finish above them. And Utd are bound to spend big to replace him. Ibra?! Maybe not because of RVP, but remember that RVP has played out wide before

Going to be very interesting to see how this unfolds.

By my reading of this, this is all deliberate by Utd so they will have lined someoene up. There are plenty of top quality players at Real madrid and Bayern who will become available soon.

Moyes couldn't deal with ibra's ego.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.