Rooney transfer speculation in here please

Status
Not open for further replies.
I ALMOST feel sorry for him, he is being treated like shit by a club who should be thankfull for him. We should stick a bid in for him. I would fucking hate to see him in a city top but it would probably be worth it when he sticks 3 past the rags, runs to gollum and bares his chimp-like arse

Same lad who told me in Jan that Chelsea were after Rooney has told me that Chelsea will fall back on Suarez if this bid fails. United basically are stuck now. If they keep they have an unhappy player unless they pay him handsomely with a new contract and if they sell then they strengthen a direct rival. Chelsea are sorted either way now and will leverage Suarez to get Rooney cheaper.

NipHolmes said:
Same lad who told me in Jan that Chelsea were after Rooney has told me that Chelsea will fall back on Suarez if this bid fails. United basically are stuck now. If they keep they have an unhappy player unless they pay him handsomely with a new contract and if they sell then they strengthen a direct rival. Chelsea are sorted either way now and will leverage Suarez to get Rooney cheaper.
Suarez would suit them better.

Can't see this going through until after they play Chelsea on around the 27th aug, hopefully that will leave them little time to do any further business

Moyes is so stubborn it's laughable. He did exactly the same in the Lescott saga.

"He's not for sale", next thing they get thumped at home to Arsenal on the opening day and he ends up disrupting the rest of the squad because he wants to go.

Let's hope the same happens to the rags v Swansea!

I think Moyes is doing exactly the same as any manager would do, player wants a transfer if you say he can go his value drops, if you publicly state he is not for sale the club remain in control not the player. Moyes real problem will start if Shrek hands in a transfer request, however that will no doubt wipe out any loyalty bonus and would enable lower bids to be accepted. Rooney won't do that because no matter how much he has kissed that badge of theirs he is a mercenary.

The big risk is if the player wants out and the window has closed you have an unhappy player on your books for 5 months.

Daz_Blue said:
Rooney to Chelsea and Ibra to Rags discussed on US radio yesterday ..... could this happen ?

Maybe but is dependant on how much Ibrahimovic is prepared to drop in his wages imho.

Daz_Blue said:
Rooney to Chelsea and Ibra to Rags discussed on US radio yesterday ..... could this happen ?

Ibra won't be at United as RVP is there, too similar of a player and both want to occupy the same position.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.