Roque Santa Cruz [merged]

C_T_I_D said:
It's hardly ambitious though is it? I mean how many other clubs wanted him? Spurs maybe?

Signing a player from Blackburn smacks of comfort zone signing from Hughes in my opinion.

Robinho must be jumping for joy!!

So let me get this right...

You think RSC is a sign of lack of ambition and so not good enough for us... but Tevez is too good for us and he is out of our reach!

Who the fuck does that leave to sign?

Can you give me at least a couple of names or are you suggesting we stick with what we've got.

Jeez.

The good thing is when we sign Tevez we can rotate Bellamy & RSC and let our very own TAZmanian devil run himself into the ground

vincent said:
C_T_I_D said:
It's hardly ambitious though is it? I mean how many other clubs wanted him? Spurs maybe?

Signing a player from Blackburn smacks of comfort zone signing from Hughes in my opinion.

Blimey, who cares what Robinho thinks. I am more bothered about the team. We needed a target man and he is an excellent player. I still believe we will sign tevez and maybe Eto'o. If we do those 2 will be first choice strikers with RSC & Bellamey on the bench. Not bad at all I say.

And if they dont sign .................. we are left with those exact comfort signings that C_T_I_D said.

Once again Hughes is dampaning the expectations that he set. We still have yet to see one world class signing even mention in passing that he'd be happy to sign for MH.

RSC= decent, but nothing ground breaking.

Soulboy said:
C_T_I_D said:

You think RSC is a sign of lack of ambition and so not good enough for us... but Tevez is too good for us and he is out of our reach!

Can you give me at least a couple of names or are you suggesting we stick with what we've got.

Jeez.

1. Nicolas Anelka
2. Yakubu
3. Even Martins is better than RSC.

Cant believe some of the miserable comments about this lad.

If Hughes acquires all his targets and gets rid of the chaff, it leaves us with a core striking group of Robinho, Bellamy, RSC, Tevez, Eto'o, Bojinov.

That lot more than stacks up against anything the Prem has to offer as well as offering us many different options....pace, heading ability, tenacity, skill, the list goes on.

Give him a chance FFS.

C_T_I_D said:
Soulboy said:
C_T_I_D said:

Jeez.

1. Nicolas Anelka
2. Yakubu
3. Even Martins is better than RSC.

Yakubu, Martins. Both african dopes. Cannot trap a bag of cement, with average ability but pace to burn. If you think they are better footballers than RSC, i think you need a lesson of brushing up your football knowledge.

I wonder if Carlos Tevez has swung more towards signing for us now with this latest addition hmmm.

Cheesy said:
Even worse than slagging off a player who hasn't yet played for us is calling other City fans ***** if they have a different opinion to your own.

Yes, It doesn't seem right to me either. The fans are the club, 16 or 76. They all should be able to comment on a new signing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.