Roque Santa Cruz [merged]

This is a risky signing by Hughes because his other high profile signing is already looking like it is a waste of money.

think the biggest problem people have about RSC is he isnt the marquee signing they are waiting for - We are only in the same position with RSC as Tevez fees agreed - contracts still to be signed.

If Etoo or Tevez were announced first I think RSC signing would have got a different response.

mcigo said:
Immaculate Pasta said:
This is a risky signing by Hughes because his other high profile signing is already looking like it is a waste of money.
who?

Bellamy. When he plays he is great for us but when does he play?

Well having read the posts on here tonight its fair to say that RSC will feel no pressure when (if) he joins us!!

C_T_I_D said:
Soulboy said:
C_T_I_D said:
It's hardly ambitious though is it? I mean how many other clubs wanted him? Spurs maybe?

Signing a player from Blackburn smacks of comfort zone signing from Hughes in my opinion.

Robinho must be jumping for joy!!

So let me get this right...

You think RSC is a sign of lack of ambition and so not good enough for us... but Tevez is too good for us and he is out of our reach!

Who the fuck does that leave to sign?

Can you give me at least a couple of names or are you suggesting we stick with what we've got.

Jeez.

1. Nicolas Anelka
2. Yakubu
3. Even Martins is better than RSC.

What!!!

Anelka, the Premiership's top scorer, playing at Chelsea... and you think they'd sell him AND he'd leave to come to us? Get real.

Yakubu... the same Yakubu that's been injured for the past TEN months (as opposed to RSC's TWO months!)... and he's a better bet than our signing! Seriously?

Martins... yeah, a player from a relegated side, that shows REAL ambitions doesn't it?

You change your mind more often than than the rags change shirts.

Next week you'll be defending the signing...

bluejue said:
Well having read the posts on here tonight its fair to say that RSC will feel no pressure when (if) he joins us!!

His hamstrings may tighten up a bit if he reads this - then we will have problems

bluejue said:

For me it's like when Bellamy signed, i don't totally agree with it but i support the decision.

Pressure of a website?? Behave, half the keyboard muppets on here have never stepped foot inside Eastlands, they're too busy on here typing negative shite about anything City.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.