Roque Santa Cruz [merged]

pbibs said:
C_T_I_D said:
It's hardly ambitious though is it? I mean how many other clubs wanted him? Spurs maybe?

Signing a player from Blackburn smacks of comfort zone signing from Hughes in my opinion.

Robinho must be jumping for joy!!

What wud make u jump for joy you depressing btard. Go get some prozac I'm sick of your downers on this forum. SIGH
True dat.I'm sick of the negative vibes from some people on here too.

Jay-Mcfc said:
pbibs said:
C_T_I_D said:
It's hardly ambitious though is it? I mean how many other clubs wanted him? Spurs maybe?

Signing a player from Blackburn smacks of comfort zone signing from Hughes in my opinion.

What wud make u jump for joy you depressing btard. Go get some prozac I'm sick of your downers on this forum. SIGH
Gives his own opinion and gets slaughtered. SIGH.

People are allowed to comment on other people's opinions. SIGH etc.

Pressure of a website?? Behave, half the keyboard muppets on here have never stepped foot inside Eastlands, they're too busy on here typing negative shite about anything City.

Do you think that the negativity is just on the site - I really hope u are right cos I am pretty pissed off today. I know people are right to be concerned about the potential injury problems but I still think some posters have now got ideas above their station!!

FazzMCFC09 said:
Well this 18mil will be as wastful as it was on jo .......

But we never did spend £18m on Jo, I'm sure it was something like £7/8m with fees on top for certain things. Correct me if I'm wrong though.

I do think RSC is expensive at circa £15m but if he stays fit and bags us 15 goals or so, along with Robbie (who could easily bang 20 this season) then we shouldnt complain.

Blue Phil said:
Its the same with Mark Hughes as well, i am sick of reading Hughes out threads wehn we lose a game, he is a top class manager who is getting the club back to order, i would take him any day rather than sven who, led the dressing room like a school playground without dissapline and lost a large amount of games in the second half of the season, getting thrashed by middlesborough 8-1 when last season they only managed something like 25 goals over all. But when we win no one gives hughes credit.

Yes, Sven has won nothing in his career has he? He's a tosser with with no idea how deal with players.

Get back on topic. Santa Cruz - great first season, injury prone second season, not worth £18m. End of!!!

GStar said:
Immaculate Pasta said:
mcigo said:
Immaculate Pasta said:
This is a risky signing by Hughes because his other high profile signing is already looking like it is a waste of money.
who?

Bellamy. When he plays he is great for us but when does he play?

Lol at Bellamy being described as a "High Profile" signing.

Then being described as both "a waste of money" and "great for us".

He is Hughes's expensive signing so far, that is what i meant with High Profile.

and so far he has proved to be a bad buy because he came with a record of playing 21 games in two years for West Ham and has played 11 out of 23 so far for us whilst having two injuries in 5 months. When he plays he does well, but he could play 10 games in a season and do well in all of them and still be a bad signing.

pbibs said:
C_T_I_D said:

Arsenal and Rags have both been intrested. And what pbibs says ^.

RSC has a better goalscoring record in the prem then Tevez, the player who causes most on here have an instant orgasm the second he is mentioned in the same sentence as us.

RSC is injury prone yes, but he is still quality.

bluejue said:
Pressure of a website?? Behave, half the keyboard muppets on here have never stepped foot inside Eastlands, they're too busy on here typing negative shite about anything City.

Do you think that the negativity is just on the site - I really hope u are right cos I am pretty pissed off today. I know people are right to be concerned about the potential injury problems but I still think some posters have now got ideas above their station!!

Maybe because this is the biggest City forum, but it does seem to attract them, never seen so much nonsense and doom laden ranting

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.