Roque Santa Cruz [merged]

Immaculate Pasta said:
mcigo said:
Immaculate Pasta said:
This is a risky signing by Hughes because his other high profile signing is already looking like it is a waste of money.
who?

Bellamy. When he plays he is great for us but when does he play?

Lol at Bellamy being described as a "High Profile" signing.

Then being described as both "a waste of money" and "great for us".

I'm sure the bookies will open a new market on who plays most games bellamy or RSC next season for city haha

C_T_I_D said:
It's hardly ambitious though is it? I mean how many other clubs wanted him? Spurs maybe?

Signing a player from Blackburn smacks of comfort zone signing from Hughes in my opinion.

Robinho must be jumping for joy!!

What wud make u jump for joy you depressing btard. Go get some prozac I'm sick of your downers on this forum. SIGH

pbibs said:
C_T_I_D said:
It's hardly ambitious though is it? I mean how many other clubs wanted him? Spurs maybe?

Signing a player from Blackburn smacks of comfort zone signing from Hughes in my opinion.

Robinho must be jumping for joy!!

What wud make u jump for joy you depressing btard. Go get some prozac I'm sick of your downers on this forum. SIGH
Gives his own opinion and gets slaughtered. SIGH.

I have a few mates who are Blackburn fans who absolutley rate this guy. (When fit). He took us apart at Eastlands in his 1st season, the guy is a very, very good footballer and a lot better than what we have.

If we had bought him last summer when we brought in Hughes people would have been over the moon. Fans on this forum are saying we are paying too much for him, us as supporters of Manchester City need to get rid of this notion of a budget, we are lottery winners shopping at the local supermarket moaning about the price of a tin of beans.

RSC whenever I have seen him is a class act, Hughes has work with him for a year and obviously rates him, he's played under Hughes for one season and was arguable the best forward that year in the Premiership. I for one will back Hughes judgement and also believe that there are a few supporters on here would be unhappy unless we signed Messi, Eto, Kaka and Pele with the Jose for manager

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.