Roque Santa Cruz [merged]

Brucie Bonus said:
Has there been a denial by City of the info on RSC's website yet?

So that's a "no" then is it?

I like the timing. Garry (a regular on this forum), out of the kindness, has authorized a release. He knows damn well what the state of play is on this and other forums.

bobmcfc said:
when we went in for RSC last year he fucked us off and signed a new deal. he would have cost us far less if he hadn't had that fucking clause put in.put him on 10k a week till he makes up the diiference
Were we seriously in for him in the Summer? I know we were linked with him as soon as Hughes was appointed. There was talk, denied by Hughes that we had agreed not to take any Blackburn players as part of the deal that saw us take Hughes from Blackburn.

Marvin said:
bobmcfc said:
when we went in for RSC last year he fucked us off and signed a new deal. he would have cost us far less if he hadn't had that fucking clause put in.put him on 10k a week till he makes up the diiference
Were we seriously in for him in the Summer? I know we were linked with him as soon as Hughes was appointed. There was talk, denied by Hughes that we had agreed not to take any Blackburn players as part of the deal that saw us take Hughes from Blackburn.
we wern't good enough for him then, we only got rich on the last day of the window. we tried to buy him and to end speculation he signed a new contract even though he hadn't been there long

The Fixer said:
Rag cafe

Originally Posted by Red Indian Chief Torn Rubber
A possible City line up next season:
-----------Given------------
Richards-Dunne-Kompany-Bridge

SWP---Barry----Ireland---Robinho--

--------Santa Cruz---Tevez------

Not a bad team at all...

That team is shaping up very well. Not sure about the defence though, Onuoha was an absolute rock for City when he got in the team in the second half of the season and most City fans I know prefer Zabaleta at right back to Richards who they think has started to regress after his excellent first couple of seasons.

made me smile.

So if he thinks Ned and Mad Zab are better why didnt he put them in his team, I dont understand that

Brucie Bonus said:
Brucie Bonus said:

I like the timing. Garry (a regular on this forum), out of the kindness, has authorized a release. He knows damn well what the state of play is on this and other forums.

a: mischievous attempt to plant a thought in the collective consciousness of the forum?
b: a paranoid belief?
c: something you have substantiated to the standards one might expect of one so erudite as yourself?

I'm hoping it's a little of all three.

bizzbo said:
Brucie Bonus said:
Brucie Bonus said:

a: mischievous attempt to plant a thought in the collective consciousness of the forum?
b: a paranoid belief?
c: something you have substantiated to the standards one might expect of one so erudite as yourself?

I'm hoping it's a little of all three.
He pretty much confirmed that he peruses this forum from time to time at the fan's Q & A session a while back. Someone asked about the new kits and he said he couldn't say anything about them, but "if you go on Bluemoon..." He definately reads this forum. What i like about him is he's really interested to know what the fans' thoughts are. He gets those thoughts from here.

bobmcfc said:
Marvin said:
bobmcfc said:
we wern't good enough for him then, we only got rich on the last day of the window. we tried to buy him and to end speculation he signed a new contract even though he hadn't been there long

Your both wrong tbf.. He was due to sign for us before Sven went, a deal was struck with Blkbrn at £15m then we signed Hughes and the deal was delayed as part of the severance package for Hughes coming to us. The deal was to go back in Jan but Ince was sacked and Fat Sam decided to get on his high horse and threatend to walk if RSC was sold for less than £20m! Blkbrn made him promises and he signed a new deal, and no it didnt have a break clause in it for £18+m only the deal that was struck before Fat Sams time (£15m) he did this on bad advice as it tied him into Blkbrn for longer than he wanted, they wanted it done to keep him at the club should City not come back this time around I'm lead to believe. City then met them at £18m and RSC had and failed a medical in Jan. He then had his op/treatment at his own request meaning he missed the rest of the season (everyone calls him for being a sick note but in reality he decided to take the time off when he didnt really have to... A go at Blkburn for fucking the deal up). He is a good player who will prove people wrong this coming season, even the rags are saying he is a good buy and they normally jump at us any chance they get. I have had several text from rags saying that it's a great buy. He isnt coming for "the money" he is coming because of Hughes and his training methods. Just think people should get off his back before he has even played in the blue of our club!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.