Roque Santa Cruz [merged]

not my fault! said:
bobmcfc said:
Marvin said:
bobmcfc said:
when we went in for RSC last year he fucked us off and signed a new deal. he would have cost us far less if he hadn't had that fucking clause put in.put him on 10k a week till he makes up the diiference
Were we seriously in for him in the Summer? I know we were linked with him as soon as Hughes was appointed. There was talk, denied by Hughes that we had agreed not to take any Blackburn players as part of the deal that saw us take Hughes from Blackburn.
we wern't good enough for him then, we only got rich on the last day of the window. we tried to buy him and to end speculation he signed a new contract even though he hadn't been there long

Your both wrong tbf.. He was due to sign for us before Sven went, a deal was struck with Blkbrn at £15m then we signed Hughes and the deal was delayed as part of the severance package for Hughes coming to us. The deal was to go back in Jan but Ince was sacked and Fat Sam decided to get on his high horse and threatend to walk if RSC was sold for less than £20m! Blkbrn made him promises and he signed a new deal, and no it didnt have a break clause in it for £18+m only the deal that was struck before Fat Sams time (£15m) he did this on bad advice as it tied him into Blkbrn for longer than he wanted, they wanted it done to keep him at the club should City not come back this time around I'm lead to believe. City then met them at £18m and RSC had and failed a medical in Jan. He then had his op/treatment at his own request meaning he missed the rest of the season (everyone calls him for being a sick note but in reality he decided to take the time off when he didnt really have to... A go at Blkburn for fucking the deal up). He is a good player who will prove people wrong this coming season, even the rags are saying he is a good buy and they normally jump at us any chance they get. I have had several text from rags saying that it's a great buy. He isnt coming for "the money" he is coming because of Hughes and his training methods. Just think people should get off his back before he has even played in the blue of our club!

Great Post

not my fault! said:
Your both wrong tbf.. He was due to sign for us before Sven went, a deal was struck with Blkbrn at £15m then we signed Hughes and the deal was delayed as part of the severance package for Hughes coming to us. The deal was to go back in Jan but Ince was sacked and Fat Sam decided to get on his high horse and threatend to walk if RSC was sold for less than £20m! Blkbrn made him promises and he signed a new deal, and no it didnt have a break clause in it for £18+m only the deal that was struck before Fat Sams time (£15m) he did this on bad advice as it tied him into Blkbrn for longer than he wanted, they wanted it done to keep him at the club should City not come back this time around I'm lead to believe. City then met them at £18m and RSC had and failed a medical in Jan. He then had his op/treatment at his own request meaning he missed the rest of the season (everyone calls him for being a sick note but in reality he decided to take the time off when he didnt really have to... A go at Blkburn for fucking the deal up). He is a good player who will prove people wrong this coming season, even the rags are saying he is a good buy and they normally jump at us any chance they get. I have had several text from rags saying that it's a great buy. He isnt coming for "the money" he is coming because of Hughes and his training methods. Just think people should get off his back before he has even played in the blue of our club!

As much as I should believe you, I can't tally that with RSC's statements this week, and those from all manner of papers and sources, referring to the 18m+ escape clause. maybe I've misunderstood you, but TBH that part of your post is a little bit confusing :)

not my fault! said:
bobmcfc said:
Marvin said:
bobmcfc said:
when we went in for RSC last year he fucked us off and signed a new deal. he would have cost us far less if he hadn't had that fucking clause put in.put him on 10k a week till he makes up the diiference
Were we seriously in for him in the Summer? I know we were linked with him as soon as Hughes was appointed. There was talk, denied by Hughes that we had agreed not to take any Blackburn players as part of the deal that saw us take Hughes from Blackburn.
we wern't good enough for him then, we only got rich on the last day of the window. we tried to buy him and to end speculation he signed a new contract even though he hadn't been there long

Well that is a good thought provoking post mate, i hope it is the truth.

not sure that i particularly like Rocky but that doesn't matter really.

when he's not fit and firing he wont be in the team, when he is he'll be in the team (better players not withstanding)

In my head that made sense, written down i'm not so sure :)

not my fault! said:
bobmcfc said:
Marvin said:
bobmcfc said:

Well said mate. The rags do seem to really rate him, and he's a legend at Blackburn. I know he was a handful against us last season. Our expectation level, in some quarters, is turning us into blinkered morons.

not my fault! said:
bobmcfc said:
Marvin said:
bobmcfc said:

Fucking great post mate.

bizzbo said:
not my fault! said:

As much as I should believe you, I can't tally that with RSC's statements this week, and those from all manner of papers and sources, referring to the 18m+ escape clause. maybe I've misunderstood you, but TBH that part of your post is a little bit confusing :)

Thats fine mate I confuse myself at times, Lol. I know the deal is as I say as it has come from the player himself, from Jan until this week he has maintained what I have said. I know he has wanted to play for us since before Hughes moved and now Hughes is here it only adds to the experiance for the player as Hughes is a big pull for him (dont know why but he is). As for his comments this week, dont forget City and the selling clubs are now playing a game with the media. Tell them one thing and do another, only yesterday RSC said he would not be leaving Blkbrn.... Today he is moving. My only joy is the same guys have told me Tevez is a done deal and have been saying this for 5-6 weeks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.