Roque Santa Cruz [merged]

SWPISHOME said:
Manchester_City_Blue said:
How long before Harry complains

Id say 'Aary is on the blower right now, He thinks Santa Cruz is a triffic player triffic

Man city and them F'in Arabs blew us out of the water dont you know.

Twitching twat.

not my fault! said:
bizzbo said:
not my fault! said:
Your both wrong tbf.. He was due to sign for us before Sven went, a deal was struck with Blkbrn at £15m then we signed Hughes and the deal was delayed as part of the severance package for Hughes coming to us. The deal was to go back in Jan but Ince was sacked and Fat Sam decided to get on his high horse and threatend to walk if RSC was sold for less than £20m! Blkbrn made him promises and he signed a new deal, and no it didnt have a break clause in it for £18+m only the deal that was struck before Fat Sams time (£15m) he did this on bad advice as it tied him into Blkbrn for longer than he wanted, they wanted it done to keep him at the club should City not come back this time around I'm lead to believe. City then met them at £18m and RSC had and failed a medical in Jan. He then had his op/treatment at his own request meaning he missed the rest of the season (everyone calls him for being a sick note but in reality he decided to take the time off when he didnt really have to... A go at Blkburn for fucking the deal up). He is a good player who will prove people wrong this coming season, even the rags are saying he is a good buy and they normally jump at us any chance they get. I have had several text from rags saying that it's a great buy. He isnt coming for "the money" he is coming because of Hughes and his training methods. Just think people should get off his back before he has even played in the blue of our club!

As much as I should believe you, I can't tally that with RSC's statements this week, and those from all manner of papers and sources, referring to the 18m+ escape clause. maybe I've misunderstood you, but TBH that part of your post is a little bit confusing :)

Thats fine mate I confuse myself at times, Lol. I know the deal is as I say as it has come from the player himself, from Jan until this week he has maintained what I have said. I know he has wanted to play for us since before Hughes moved and now Hughes is here it only adds to the experiance for the player as Hughes is a big pull for him (dont know why but he is). As for his comments this week, dont forget City and the selling clubs are now playing a game with the media. Tell them one thing and do another, only yesterday RSC said he would not be leaving Blkbrn.... Today he is moving. My only joy is the same guys have told me Tevez is a done deal and have been saying this for 5-6 weeks.
Tevez =D

Cruz is facing a Roque ride
Published: Today

ROQUE SANTA CRUZ will be put through a tough medical before he completes his £15million move to Manchester City in the next few days.

Blackburn and City were last night close to a deal which would see the Paraguayan reunited with his old boss Mark Hughes.

But the striker's future club want to put him through his paces first when he returns from holiday next week.

City will pay close attention to the knee injury which kept the former Bayern Munich star out of the last 10 weeks of the season for Rovers.

gillymcfc said:
Cruz is facing a Roque ride
Published: Today

ROQUE SANTA CRUZ will be put through a tough medical before he completes his £15million move to Manchester City in the next few days.

Blackburn and City were last night close to a deal which would see the Paraguayan reunited with his old boss Mark Hughes.

But the striker's future club want to put him through his paces first when he returns from holiday next week.

City will pay close attention to the knee injury which kept the former Bayern ****** star out of the last 10 weeks of the season for Rovers.

As far as I am told he has already had it and passed so wouldnt worry about it... Was told him and Tevez had one the week before last sometime. Tevez while at home and RSC I dont know where? Although I could be missinformed ;-)

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/leagues/premierleague/mancity/5582581/Blackburn-make-Manchester-City-wait-over--16.5million-Roque-Santa-Cruz-deal.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/footba ... -deal.html</a>

This is starting to make more sense to me... No fee agreed according to this... 16.5 if he plays so many games etc....

so we've deff got Barry, RSC is all but done.

I believe Tevez is coming.

Vermaelen to Arsenal seems to be the cue for Kolo Toure to join us.

Lescott seems to rest upon Everton finding a replacement, I think it's just a matter of time.

And going out.... Hart on loan. Kasper probably permanently if we get Taylor. I don't see Sturridge staying, but I can't rule it out completely. Caicedo seems to be off. Benjani will go if he wants any chance of football. Gelson's agent makes it clear he's off.

the real questions are:

Mascherano to Barca seems plausible, will Yaya come to be with his bro (would leave us with either de jong or kompany as surplus)?

Eto'o, I still can't bring myself to believe that one ;), I have to believe he'll get a new deal if Barca don't land Villa or Ibra.

Glen Johnson still seems to be liverpool bound. will Hughes find another target, or hope that Micah has taken it all as a big wake up call(assuming he's not part of the deal for lescott or kolo toure)?

Elano is clearly off, who will be the replacement? Is Bentley going to sneak in the back door when all the others are done? Are we going back for Arteta when he recovers?

Will petrov be here? He seems unhappy at the prospect of not being a regular, but I think he's a bigger part of MH's plans than he realises, but if not, who will be the replacement?

ditto Boj.

My take on it:
bizzbo said:
so we've deff got Barry, RSC is all but done. Deals both done as we know

I believe Tevez is coming. I going to put my neck on the line and go with my mates on this: Done deal

Vermaelen to Arsenal seems to be the cue for Kolo Toure to join us. Yep think Kolo will join, no info just a feeling

Lescott seems to rest upon Everton finding a replacement, I think it's just a matter of time. Agree

And going out.... Hart on loan. Kasper probably permanently if we get Taylor. I don't see Sturridge staying, but I can't rule it out completely. Caicedo seems to be off. Benjani will go if he wants any chance of football. Gelson's agent makes it clear he's off. Agree

the real questions are:

Mascherano to Barca seems plausible, will Yaya come to be with his bro (would leave us with either de jong or kompany as surplus)? De Jong to Liverpool is the rumour...? So agree Yaya to join Kolo

Eto'o, I still can't bring myself to believe that one ;), I have to believe he'll get a new deal if Barca don't land Villa or Ibra.

Glen Johnson still seems to be liverpool bound. will Hughes find another target, or hope that Micah has taken it all as a big wake up call(assuming he's not part of the deal for lescott or kolo toure)?

Elano is clearly off, who will be the replacement? Is Bentley going to sneak in the back door when all the others are done? Are we going back for Arteta when he recovers? I believe Bently is a real possibility and possibly already a done deal

Will petrov be here? He seems unhappy at the prospect of not being a regular, but I think he's a bigger part of MH's plans than he realises, but if not, who will be the replacement?

ditto Boj.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.