Roque Santa Cruz [merged]

Personaly I think this backs up the "Hughes is Stubborn" Myth! Looking at RSC's fitness record is enough to frighten any manager off! However Mark Wants!! I hope we sign him and he is our main target man. After Christmas when he is fooked maybe Kaldoon will see that Hughes is a useless twat and fook him off!

wrenie72 said:
Personaly I think this backs up the "Hughes is Stubborn" Myth! Looking at RSC's fitness record is enough to frighten any manager off! However Mark Wants!! I hope we sign him and he is our main target man. After Christmas when he is fooked maybe Kaldoon will see that Hughes is a useless twat and fook him off!

What a great, positive outlook. You're hoping that the player we're about to sign as our main target man gets hurt and therefore the manager gets fired? I'm so glad we have supporters like you.

I thought i was a pessimistic twat but compared to some on here i'm a beacon of light & hope.

I can understand a few of the comments about santas fitness etc but just think back 2 years ago do you really think we could have gone in for tevez eto or santa we would have been laughed at (think we were linked with santa but no money).
then take a deeep breath and take a look at the squad for next year without tevez,eto or any defenders and in all honesty i think it defo a top 6 team we are defo going in the right direction the blue moon is rising CTID

Reading through the comments by so called 'supporters' and I'm beginning to wonder where the hell these people are found and what has happened to them in life to make them want 'their' club's player's and manager to fail. Why are mos t[eople so bitter and underwhelmed?

yankblue said:
wrenie72 said:

What a great, positive outlook. You're hoping that the player we're about to sign as our main target man gets hurt and therefore the manager gets fired? I'm so glad we have supporters like you.

it doesnt back-up the myth .But your post confirms that you (and other outers) put personal prejudice before the club ." Who needs enemies etc.........?

Marvin said:
Rösler's Dad said:
PJ74 said:
I really do love this club

We can slag off a signing that hasn't even played for us yet, but scored loads in the one full season he played in the premier league just because (a) he missed half of last season at a club he didn't want to be at and (b) because we are that high profile at the moment we should be signing villa, torres, messi, drogba, gerd muller, jimmy greaves, puskas and pele

We have a player at the club who has hardly played in the 2 years he has been here and didn't have a brilliant goalscoring record beforehand and he is a hero

Only at city !!!

Says it all for me, PJ74! Straight and to the point; without doubt RSC adds to the quality of the squad, and gives us options no-one else at the club does. And it's really irrelevant whether he's "good value" or not, it's whether he's good or not, and if some posters think Jo is better... Well, the mind boggles!

Fancy not going to watch the new City enter the most exciting time in the 39 years I've been to watch City just because we've spent £8m or £10m more than Ricster thinks he's worth. It's ludicrous; jeez, I even went to see Gerry Creaney...:0)

Don't do it, Ricster; you'll regret it and miss some fantastic football; fuck the principle, enjoy the ride!
No do it. We don't need "fans" like this abusing our players from the stands and generally giving City fans a bad name

Abuse players from the stands?

When have i ever abused a player from the stands? Infact, even though i wasn't a fan of Hughes last season at Hamburg i had some dickhead behind me shouting Hughes out. I turned round and gave the guy abuse, and it ended up with me pushing him, cos im so passionate about the club.

Maybe sometimes to passionate.

I just hope and pray that the ITK have got this right about the medical being failed

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.