Roque Santa Cruz [merged]

Trigger said:
Kevcod said:
GStar said:
Ricster said:
You obviously dont know me either. Ask a few people what i did at Hamburg and see how foolish your comment is then.

You did this again?

Wow, fantastic, if you're going to stop watching City because we've signed a player you don't rate them i'm glad. Please stay away, its an outrageous self important attitude to have.
Forget the RSC stuff
What did you do at Hamburg?

He came as Bananaman, brought over £50 worth of inflatable including the now famous giant prick with Baconface on it!

Thanks Trigger. It was over £150 of inflatables all out of my pocket. And some are questioning me for my support of City????

wrongun73 said:
allan harper said:
bluejue said:
Quite possibly the worst signing we could make.

Yep you're right - couldn't be anybody worse than RSC could there? I can't believe what I am reading today - what's happened to the City fans I used to know?

Agree mate, fucking clueless these *****, slagging a player who has'nt even played for us yet. fucking cocks of the highest order......
yep, will the same areseholes apologize when he starts banging goals in?

Already stated earlier on in this thread.

allan harper said:
hgblue said:
allan harper said:
bluejue said:
Yep you're right - couldn't be anybody worse than RSC could there? I can't believe what I am reading today - what's happened to the City fans I used to know?

Agree mate, fucking clueless these *****, slagging a player who has'nt even played for us yet. fucking cocks of the highest order......

We've not signed Villa, waaaaaaa! We've not signed Kaka, waaaaaaa! We've not signed Ronaldo, waaaaaaa! To be honest with you, this money has turned some of our fans into grade a tossers.

Agree mate, makes you wounder how long some of these zombies on here have been following City.....

jimmy blue shoes said:
Can't believe some people. All the "If he aint Messi he aint good enough" idiots are starting to piss me right off.

the fact is a Bellamy/RSC partnership could be the best we've had since Quinn/Rosler and people are still not happy.

I've never said that.

But, you could have probably gone out and got Huntelaar for an extra £5m.

bellbuzzer said:
yankblue said:
wrenie72 said:
Personaly I think this backs up the "Hughes is Stubborn" Myth! Looking at RSC's fitness record is enough to frighten any manager off! However Mark Wants!! I hope we sign him and he is our main target man. After Christmas when he is fooked maybe Kaldoon will see that Hughes is a useless twat and fook him off!

What a great, positive outlook. You're hoping that the player we're about to sign as our main target man gets hurt and therefore the manager gets fired? I'm so glad we have supporters like you.

it doesnt back-up the myth .But your post confirms that you (and other outers) put personal prejudice before the club ." Who needs enemies etc.........?

Why is that if you do not conform on here people slag you off! Do you see any of the Top 4 looking to high jack this move? NO!!! Why??? We are about to sign a player who ranks with Bellamy for fitness!!! Do you view that as a posotive signing? I am City till I die , but in my humble opinion Mark Hughes is not the Man to lead us onwards and signing stikers who are never fit is not the asparation of a club looking to get a top 6 finish!

Morning ricster

Ignore the numpty's mate, you shouldn't let anyone question your loyalty to gods own mate. Sometimes i think people forget this is a forum with people from all walks of life with differing opinions, when they don't agree with something you must be a RAG!

Take it on the chin fella your better than that.

yankblue said:
wrenie72 said:
Personaly I think this backs up the "Hughes is Stubborn" Myth! Looking at RSC's fitness record is enough to frighten any manager off! However Mark Wants!! I hope we sign him and he is our main target man. After Christmas when he is fooked maybe Kaldoon will see that Hughes is a useless twat and fook him off!

What a great, positive outlook. You're hoping that the player we're about to sign as our main target man gets hurt and therefore the manager gets fired? I'm so glad we have supporters like you.

Supporters like me?? Season Ticket Holder have been for many years! Just because my view is not aligned to yours does not make me any less a fan....!!!

wrenie72 said:
yankblue said:
wrenie72 said:

Supporters like me?? Season Ticket Holder have been for many years! Just because my view is not aligned to yours does not make me any less a fan....!!!

That was the most stupid outlook on city i have ever seen. So you want another season wasted do you? Get a fucking grip.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.