Roque Santa Cruz [merged]

Is he even an improvement though?

i take it Hughes dont want Boji?? or meybe he thinks while ones recovering the other can play

onerbag said:
onerbag said:
212 appearances between Bayern and Blackburn with a return of 54goals.
Not great, but could be a lot worse.
Im not saying im happy with this one, but deffo an improvement on whats currently there.

Whats the story with the posts count, this time last year i had about 900, went down to about 400 6months ago. Now i just look like a newbie!!

Everybody's got reset and as yet the admin's dont know why i dont think.

Re: Santa Cruz

I'm hanging onto the fact it's still saying Sky sources. Usually wrong.

This means no Tevez, no Eto'o etc.. IMO!

Now i'm not expecting record breaking signings right now - but i just don't rate RSC, especially for 18 million!

Rammy Blue said:
blueinsa said:
Rammy Blue said:
comfort zone or not does anyone actually think that Hughes is so stupid as to spend up to 18mil on a player like Santa Cruz unless he knows EXACTLY how good the guy is?

Yes to comfort zone and yes to him being stupid imho

i am agreeing with the comfort zone element however i think Santa Cruz is a hell of a player.

my issue, same as with Bellers, is how fit we can keep him.

if RSC plays 30 games next year for us he will bag a sackful.

Respect your opinion Rammy and i hope your right, i really do.

I just cant help but feel that a few of us on here knew exactly what would happen regardind ex players of his and i feel that it is starting to happen.

I also feel that we could and should be doing much more, but i am saying that without obviously knowing exactly what we will do this summer!

Lets just hope that the fears a few of us hold will not be proven right.

I firmly hope im left apologising for doubting the guy and will have no problems in saying it either.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.