Roque Santa Cruz [merged]

Re: Santa Cruz

Righthererightnow said:
Thats 32 million in 6 month for him buying 2 cripples!

Bellamy was 9m. Still... know what you mean.

I've heard it's about 10m with about 8m perfomance related payments.

Re: 18m for Santa Cruz..Breaking News...Fee Agreed.

blueblood007 said:
hope he fails this medical because 18million makes our club look like idiots im really angry at this

Blueblood, our club has been no different for the past 3 decades. We have always been looked upon as laughable, people will get over this. Even sooner should RSC stay fit next season and score 20 goals.

I wish people wouldn't be so dramatic, at least we haven't been mugged into paying the 20-25Mil Blackburn were apparently after in winter. Plus, it's not definite that the fee is18mil. It appears though, that the "who gives a fuck, it's not our money" attitude seems to have vanished now we're not talking Eto'o terms. Yes, I understand Eto'o is en exceptional player and RSC is not at his level, but let's just wait and see what happens before we all lose it.

If RSC proves to be our number one target man this summer, I feel Hughes has just written himself a p45.

Like Bellamy, he looks the part when fit, he's just never fit so, ergo, a total waste of money.

No point in Evans leaving, he'll be our main striker again come Christmas.

SosaFC said:
Only last season everyone was saying we really need someone like RSC .. people seem to forget where we were and where were heading now .. to get a player like RSC is good business .. I reckon he will be fit and was just playing up last season as not to get injured further .. he must be fully fit otherwise we wouldn't announce this deal ..

This is a great buy for us and instead of people complaining and saying "hughes out" GET A GRIP AND SUPPORT HIM .. HE HASN'T MADE ONE BAD BUY YET .. so i'll trust him on RSC

We are not in a position yet to get the Eto'o's (is that weird spelling) .. of this world automatically as we can't offer anything other than a project and big money .. so for us to build up a solid team with prem exp is the key to break into the top 4 .. players like RSC will help hugely in getting that ..

Welcome Roque .. prove the doubters wrong ..

This & more

A great buy for us some Blues need to get over themselves and remember where we are in the "Project" a solid squad is needed

SosaFC said:
Only last season everyone was saying we really need someone like RSC .. people seem to forget where we were and where were heading now .. to get a player like RSC is good business .. I reckon he will be fit and was just playing up last season as not to get injured further .. he must be fully fit otherwise we wouldn't announce this deal ..

This is a great buy for us and instead of people complaining and saying "hughes out" GET A GRIP AND SUPPORT HIM .. HE HASN'T MADE ONE BAD BUY YET .. so i'll trust him on RSC

We are not in a position yet to get the Eto'o's (is that weird spelling) .. of this world automatically as we can't offer anything other than a project and big money .. so for us to build up a solid team with prem exp is the key to break into the top 4 .. players like RSC will help hugely in getting that ..

Welcome Roque .. prove the doubters wrong ..
everyone who ? i never said i wanted rsc. speak for yourself. i would of had podolski or fabiano

Spindash said:
Where are people getting this idea from that signing RSC means we aren't signing Tevez or Eto'o? It doesn't have any bearing on those two.

I'm not saying we are not going to, it could still happen.

Just in my opinion it wont. i see RSC being the "second choice" if you will to a better striker!

We need at least 2 more strikers as well as RSC. Bojinov, Sturridge, Benjani and (hopefully not) Caicedo may go along with Vass and Chad. The only definite forwards we will have come the start of the season with no signings would be Bellamy and Robinho.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.