Roque Santa Cruz [merged]

Ricster, seems to get a lot of stick from city fans who have a different view to him, I don't rate the signing of injury prone players any more than he does and we should be able to express that view with out, accusations of "an agenda"
Next season will prove whether it was a good signing or not.

Ricster said:
Doyaldinho said:
GStar said:
Ricster said:
I watched Jo for a season in Russia via links, and also watched him at the start of the season for us. He's twice the player RSC is, yet MH has a problem with him.

Dont care what anyone says. I have morale's.

We thought Jo was a donkey, Everton fans thought Jo was a donkey. You may well have moral's... you also seem to have an agenda.

Hopefully his agenda is to stay away from the COMs because as I;ve said hundreds of times I'd rather have 20,000 people who get behind the team and the manager than 48,0000 who go to moan / look at people weird if they sing.

You obviously dont know me either. Ask a few people what i did at Hamburg and see how foolish your comment is then.

Still waiting!

simon23 said:
BooksReject said:
lads, lads, lads..... when he pulls on that blue shirt, and crosses the white line, we will get behind him, we all will. Give him a chance ffs! Its not our money, the owners know what they are doing - let them get on with it, and we'll do what we do best - singing our hearts out for the best team in the land and all the world. CTID

i agree

but it still stands that i think it is an average signing....however he will get as much support as anyone else

so he should in my opinion! Compare the tranny at 80 mill and its about right 18 mill for a tall goalscorer who can hold the ball up and link in our other proven goalscorers robbie and bellamy, not to mention superman - i think its an interesting signing! but I am unstable... ;-)

Paulmcfc2703 said:
Brucie Bonus said:
He wasn't my first choice, but my big worry was his medical. I've just GOT to believe that Hughes has got that squared away. Smoke me a kipper, onwards and upwards!
464825.gif
PMSL
Crocky Santa Cruz innit.

Chippy_boy said:
OK, OK. Let's take a quick reality check. I have been pretty negative about RSC joining - although admittedly he would (will?) add some height and heading ability up front, which we so obviously miss.

But before we get too downhearted that it's "only" RSC, let us not forget:

Corradi? Oh my god
Samaras? Dear oh dear oh dear
Macken? Good grief

Need I go on? I think we are getting just a little bit ahead of ourselves in turning our noses up at RSC. We are not CL champions just yet!

Whats up with us wanting better - why settle for crocks just because Hughes knows them
Bellamy
RSC

K.Reeves right foot said:
Blue Mooner said:
This is a good signing (if it happens) and I would be pleased.

With SWP and Petrov as attacking threats down the wing and now having signed Barry with his ability from Set pieces this is the perfect signing.

I would rather have a proven premiership striker who has proven he can live with the rough and tumble and score goals in the premier league. The guy oozed quality in his first full season at Blackburn.

This gives us the aerial option we were missing at games like Stoke away when we needed someone who could find space and get on the end of crosses.

This is a squad game and gives us much needed options up front. I can imagine him and Bellamy working well together.

I'm sure this won't be our only striker target of the summer but this is a great addition to the squad. Well done Mark Hughes I like the way he is building this squad, it is looking stronger and stronger.

Of course the moaners are out in force as usual which is disappointing.

I think the incessent moaners have been 'fans' only recently and haven't experienced 'buster - next Pele' philips et al.......we should make them watch videos of the last 20 years and maybe then they'd be more appreciative and realistic!

Yeah your right mate....we have a different opinion to you so we are either johnny come lately's or not real city fans like you!

*shakes head*

GStar said:
Doyaldinho said:
Ricster said:
Hopefully his agenda is to stay away from the COMs because as I;ve said hundreds of times I'd rather have 20,000 people who get behind the team and the manager than 48,0000 who go to moan / look at people weird if they sing.

You obviously dont know me either. Ask a few people what i did at Hamburg and see how foolish your comment is then.

You did this again?

Wow, fantastic, if you're going to stop watching City because we've signed a player you don't rate them i'm glad. Please stay away, its an outrageous self important attitude to have.

Its a shame we've got a cock as a manager. Thats whats outrageous!

RSC is an excellent player in my humble opinion. 18m seems a bit high, if its true, but if he stays injury free, will be a serious threat in the air, something we have not had for a long while.
Bit surprised at the hysterical reaction of some people, Lets get behind the lad ffs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.