Roque Santa Cruz [merged]

Nothing wrong with signing RSC. Quality player that adds greater depth to our attacking options. He would be very useful to us in holding the ball up front and providing some aerial threat.

However, if £18m part is true than Khaldoon should not be giving out the statemnts about us being overcharged. Instead him and Cook should look themselves in the mirror as there is no club in the world that would pay £18m for RSC right now. Infact I can't see anyone paying more than £10m for him. If we really are paying £18m than we are a bunch of mugs that deserve to be ripped off at every deal. We need to draw the fcking line sometime or fat sam will be selling us pedersen for a bargain £45m before the transfer window ends.

SOME PPL ON THIS SITE ARE AN ABSOLUTE DISGRACE!!EVERY1 SEEMS TO EXPECT KAKA,MESSI,ETO AND OTHER HUGE PLAYERS TO DROP CL FOOTBALL AND COME TO CITY!!WE FINISHED 10TH LAST YEAR!!!IT WILL TAKE TIME!!!

PPL SAY THEY WONT GO SEE MCFC NEXT YEAR COS OF CRUZ??CALL URSELF A TRUE BLUE??WE ARE NOT THE MANAGER ,THE CHAIRMAN OR EVEN THE STAFF AT THE CLUB,WE ARE THE SUPPORTERS,OUR JOB IS TOO SUPPORT!!

YES SANTA CRUZ HAS HAD TROUBLE THIS YR WITH FITNESS,BUT DO U REALLY THINK MH AND HIS BACKROOM STAFF WONT PUT HIM TRUE A INTENSE MEDICAL B4 HE GETS HIS HANDS ONA CONTRACT,ALL FORWARDS HAVE HAD INJURIES!!HE WAS ONE OF THE BEST LEAGUE SCORERS UNDER MH AND HE PLAYED FOR FUKIN BLACKBURN-ONE OF THE MOST UNCREATIVE TEAMS IN THE GLOBE!!YE HAD A INJURY YR LAST YR!!

PPL COMPLAINED BELLAMY WAS A POOR SIGNING N WAS VERY GOOD IMO B4 HIS INJURY!!!

SO EVERY1 CRYING SHUT UP AND START SUPPORTING OUR TEAM!!BARRY AND SANTA CRUZ AND THE WINDOW HASNT EVEN OPENED??

IF UR REALLY ANNOYED ASK URSELF THIS WHO HAVE VILLA,EVERTON,FULHAM,WEST HAM,LIVERPOOL,CHELSEA,UNITED,ARSENAL SIGNED??

ALL TEAMS BTR THAN US AS OF LAST YR-BARRY,SANTA-VERY GOOD START!!!

sorry for the rant jus annoys me wen ppl expect the cream of the crop to walk threw the door jus cos wer rich and ppl who dont rate santa cruz cos he played for blackburn n was injured las season!!MCFC TILL I DIE!!!

Paulmcfc2703 said:
Ricster,

when money was tight i would understand but its not as if that is the end of our summer spending.

See thats what annoys me. Its the principal of the fee. Yes its not our money, but any other player we sign in this window and possibly others from now on, your gonna have to add an extra £6 - £12m.

Kirkstall Blue said:
Ricster, seems to get a lot of stick from city fans who have a different view to him, I don't rate the signing of injury prone players any more than he does and we should be able to express that view with out, accusations of "an agenda"
Next season will prove whether it was a good signing or not.

If he can stay off the treatment table then maybe he will be good for us but time will tell.

Just hope we have back up

BlueT said:
RSC is an excellent player in my humble opinion. 18m seems a bit high, if its true, but if he stays injury free, will be a serious threat in the air, something we have not had for a long while.
Bit surprised at the hysterical reaction of some people, Lets get behind the lad ffs.

U can do it roque!! I believe in you lad!!

fook it...it's Friday nite...we signed somebody, maybe only a squad player, but at least it gets the ball rolling...one out of the way, now we can concentrate on "the others"...the big ones!!

Ricster said:
I think you'll find its cause we've paid £10m more than we should've

Yeah I understand that 18 million pounds is a little bit steep.

However: He is there ONLY asset. Was SWP worth 21 mill a few years ago? No. But he was our ONLY asset, so we had to put a good tag on it.

We have a seemingly endless flow of money - and its no longer your money which is keeping the club a float. With this money 1) 18 mill is nothing. 2) teams will over charge us.

So is it down to pride in front of other fans? So what - United/Chelsea/Liverpool have over spent on too many to mention.

You mentioned something you did in Hamburg? Why does that matter now? If you are a true supporter of this club you will get behind them in anyway you can in any situation in the future.

Ricster said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
Ricster,

when money was tight i would understand but its not as if that is the end of our summer spending.

See thats what annoys me. Its the principal of the fee. Yes its not our money, but any other player we sign in this window and possibly others from now on, your gonna have to add an extra £6 - £12m.

How do you know it isn't £9m down and the rest depending on appearances and other things? Best wait and see before we get too carried away! (and please don't quote ssn as we already know the don't know shit)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.