Roque Santa Cruz [merged]

larderland said:
SOME PPL ON THIS SITE ARE AN ABSOLUTE DISGRACE!!EVERY1 SEEMS TO EXPECT KAKA,MESSI,ETO AND OTHER HUGE PLAYERS TO DROP CL FOOTBALL AND COME TO CITY!!WE FINISHED 10TH LAST YEAR!!!IT WILL TAKE TIME!!!

PPL SAY THEY WONT GO SEE MCFC NEXT YEAR COS OF CRUZ??CALL URSELF A TRUE BLUE??WE ARE NOT THE MANAGER ,THE CHAIRMAN OR EVEN THE STAFF AT THE CLUB,WE ARE THE SUPPORTERS,OUR JOB IS TOO SUPPORT!!

YES SANTA CRUZ HAS HAD TROUBLE THIS YR WITH FITNESS,BUT DO U REALLY THINK MH AND HIS BACKROOM STAFF WONT PUT HIM TRUE A INTENSE MEDICAL B4 HE GETS HIS HANDS ONA CONTRACT,ALL FORWARDS HAVE HAD INJURIES!!HE WAS ONE OF THE BEST LEAGUE SCORERS UNDER MH AND HE PLAYED FOR FUKIN BLACKBURN-ONE OF THE MOST UNCREATIVE TEAMS IN THE GLOBE!!YE HAD A INJURY YR LAST YR!!

PPL COMPLAINED BELLAMY WAS A POOR SIGNING N WAS VERY GOOD IMO B4 HIS INJURY!!!

SO EVERY1 CRYING SHUT UP AND START SUPPORTING OUR TEAM!!BARRY AND SANTA CRUZ AND THE WINDOW HASNT EVEN OPENED??

IF UR REALLY ANNOYED ASK URSELF THIS WHO HAVE VILLA,EVERTON,FULHAM,WEST HAM,LIVERPOOL,CHELSEA,UNITED,ARSENAL SIGNED??

ALL TEAMS BTR THAN US AS OF LAST YR-BARRY,SANTA-VERY GOOD START!!!

sorry for the rant jus annoys me wen ppl expect the cream of the crop to walk threw the door jus cos wer rich and ppl who dont rate santa cruz cos he played for blackburn n was injured las season!!MCFC TILL I DIE!!!

well said

sam the drummer said:
A positive of Santa is that we actually have a player who wants to play for the club and manager and isnt just in it for the money

If he wanted to play for the club he would of walked out on Blackburn last year - when we hounded Blackburn

But no he would lose some of his money for walking out on his contract - Money is on his agenda too everyone looks out for themselves nowadays

Ricster said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
Ricster,

when money was tight i would understand but its not as if that is the end of our summer spending.

See thats what annoys me. Its the principal of the fee. Yes its not our money, but any other player we sign in this window and possibly others from now on, your gonna have to add an extra £6 - £12m.

The fee on Sky is not the same one everyone else is reporting MUEN saying 15

My top tip to you is stop being such a drama queen, get over it,

Ricster said:
Marvin said:
Ricster said:
I watched Jo for a season in Russia via links, and also watched him at the start of the season for us. He's twice the player RSC is, yet MH has a problem with him.

Dont care what anyone says. I have morale's.
What you have is **** for brains.

Morals is the word you were looking for. No apostrophe required, and it would be inanppropriate anyway.

I don't understand how you could be knowledgeable to watch Jo in Russia yet you seemingly know nothing of Santa Cruz's playing history. If you do, and you still hold the same opinion, that is even more worrying.

2 World Cups and Champions League Final, but not good enough for MCFC!!!!

Perhaps you should look at his previous goalscoring record before Blackburn. I know plenty of his history, thats why im so pissed off.

Perhaps you should check eto's before barcelona

liamctid said:
Ricster said:
I think you'll find its cause we've paid £10m more than we should've

You mentioned something you did in Hamburg? Why does that matter now? If you are a true supporter of this club you will get behind them in anyway you can in any situation in the future.

We all should, exciting times ahead boys and girls!

Ricster said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
Ricster,

when money was tight i would understand but its not as if that is the end of our summer spending.

See thats what annoys me. Its the principal of the fee. Yes its not our money, but any other player we sign in this window and possibly others from now on, your gonna have to add an extra £6 - £12m.

Not so. You may not rate him, and you're entitled to your opinion, but RSC is VERY highly rated within the Football world. Rednapp, Wenger & Ferguson to name a few are rumoured to have been sniffing around. Fortunately we BTOOTW.

Ricster please stay away from City you bring shame to our club.

Roque Santa Cruz is an outstanding signing and a snip at £18,000 000, he will compliment the player Bellamy.

Mark Hughes knows what is needed he is a brilliant manager, the future looks very good.

larderland said:
SOME PPL ON THIS SITE ARE AN ABSOLUTE DISGRACE!!EVERY1 SEEMS TO EXPECT KAKA,MESSI,ETO AND OTHER HUGE PLAYERS TO DROP CL FOOTBALL AND COME TO CITY!!WE FINISHED 10TH LAST YEAR!!!IT WILL TAKE TIME!!!

PPL SAY THEY WONT GO SEE MCFC NEXT YEAR COS OF CRUZ??CALL URSELF A TRUE BLUE??WE ARE NOT THE MANAGER ,THE CHAIRMAN OR EVEN THE STAFF AT THE CLUB,WE ARE THE SUPPORTERS,OUR JOB IS TOO SUPPORT!!

YES SANTA CRUZ HAS HAD TROUBLE THIS YR WITH FITNESS,BUT DO U REALLY THINK MH AND HIS BACKROOM STAFF WONT PUT HIM TRUE A INTENSE MEDICAL B4 HE GETS HIS HANDS ONA CONTRACT,ALL FORWARDS HAVE HAD INJURIES!!HE WAS ONE OF THE BEST LEAGUE SCORERS UNDER MH AND HE PLAYED FOR FUKIN BLACKBURN-ONE OF THE MOST UNCREATIVE TEAMS IN THE GLOBE!!YE HAD A INJURY YR LAST YR!!

PPL COMPLAINED BELLAMY WAS A POOR SIGNING N WAS VERY GOOD IMO B4 HIS INJURY!!!

SO EVERY1 CRYING SHUT UP AND START SUPPORTING OUR TEAM!!BARRY AND SANTA CRUZ AND THE WINDOW HASNT EVEN OPENED??

IF UR REALLY ANNOYED ASK URSELF THIS WHO HAVE VILLA,EVERTON,FULHAM,WEST HAM,LIVERPOOL,CHELSEA,UNITED,ARSENAL SIGNED??

ALL TEAMS BTR THAN US AS OF LAST YR-BARRY,SANTA-VERY GOOD START!!!

sorry for the rant jus annoys me wen ppl expect the cream of the crop to walk threw the door jus cos wer rich and ppl who dont rate santa cruz cos he played for blackburn n was injured las season!!MCFC TILL I DIE!!!

mmmm..... think you might have something there mate!

IMHO this is a good signing - it gives us options. RSC may not be the first choice centre forward this season, we will find out more when the transfer window shuts. From what has been muted its doubtful he will be the only forward player we sign this window. But at worst he adds to the depth in our squad.
Personally, I dont give a rats ass what he has or hasn't done at previous clubs. Its about what he does whilst he wears our shirt that matters.
The lad has wanted to come to us for a while now, lets just give him a chance and some support.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.