Roque Santa Cruz

You have to ask - how this medical was passed and who at the time was in charge - soon to be sacked by the Welsh mafia for riling against it

MH IS HE A CROOK?

Must admit , when you see the figs put down in the OP it is absolutely mind blowing and a pretty scandalous amount for a very average player .

We really need to address some of these drains on the Clubs resources . I have a feeling that a number of these issues will be resolved soon

plongo said:
You have to ask - how this medical was passed and who at the time was in charge - soon to be sacked by the Welsh mafia for riling against it

MH IS HE A CROOK?

I heard that he failed his medical but hughes pushed the deal through anyway

The Fat el Hombre said:

WHAT??????????????????
Is there any legal precedent that allows us to go after a former employee of the club that did not act in the club's best interests?

I feel very angry now, god how i wish they were relegated last year

The Fat el Hombre said:
plongo said:

MH IS HE A CROOK?

Bollocks!

The cookie monster said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
plongo said:

MH IS HE A CROOK?

Bollocks!

It could well be, just passing on what I heard. Would certainly take it with a pinch of salt. My instincts say its bollocks, but surely there must have been major concerns with his medical at the very best? The truth is probably somewhere between him failing and passing

It has gone very quiet in Seville on at Betis. Thare obviously strapped for cash but like would like to sign him permanently. He has already said he loves it over there (who wouldn't) and is apparently happy to fit in with their limited pay structure. I assume they can't really pay us much in the way of a transfer fee. I think we still harbor hopes of getting something for him, though this may be tested as the closer to the window closing we get.

why not not try an use him in a player plus cash deal for benat never heard about him before last season but he was by far there best player last season and followed that up with two cracking games for Spain shouldn't be to expensive might be worth a go.

its going to be hard to get rid of him for any kind off fee just due to the size of his wages. Hell end up going on a free methinks

The Fat el Hombre said:
The cookie monster said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
Bollocks!

It could well be, just passing on what I heard. Would certainly take it with a pinch of salt. My instincts say its bollocks, but surely there must have been major concerns with his medical at the very best? The truth is probably somewhere between him failing and passing

I would have thought RVP's injury record is worse than Santa Cruz. You do what you think is best at the time. Roque was fantastic for Hughes at Blackburn so i'm not suprised he thought he would do a good job here. Mancini wants RVP big time. No doubting he is miles better than Roque but it's a simillar situation imo. Managers can look past previous injury concerns and take a gamble if they have a hard on for a particular player.

It was just bad business all round but shit happens.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.