Ross Barkley

don't want him in the summer. better sign Pogba or Koke instead. for homegrown rules (8 of them), we already have Hart, Clichy, Milner & Boyata. hope we can fill the rest with our own academy players - Rekik, Rony, Pozo, Iheanacho, Cole, Denayer, etc.

btw, homegrown player that we should look after is Schneiderlin, Sterling or maybe Clyne and Berahino.

Tron Coltrane said:
Jack Wills said:
If we're going to spend silly money on a midfielder surely Pogba would be a better option?

I'm more of a Koke fan myself. And don't call me Shirley.
Koke was totally anonymous against Barca the other night as was Barkley against WHU tonight. Pogba on the other hand shows up in most games especially those that matter.

Dribble said:
Tron Coltrane said:
Jack Wills said:
If we're going to spend silly money on a midfielder surely Pogba would be a better option?

Koke was totally anonymous against Barca the other night as was Barkley against WHU tonight. Pogba on the other hand shows up in most games especially those that matter.

A) Plenty of games where Pogba goes missing, one of the more frequent knocks against him. Still an enormous fan of his, I'd be thrilled if he pulled on a City shirt.

B) I was mostly just trying to set up the classic "...and don't call me Shirley" joke from Airplane, which is significantly less funny when you have to type it out (and probably wasn't very funny in the first place).

Dribble said:
Tron Coltrane said:
Jack Wills said:

different players though. pogba is another yaya. who i'd buy right now, but barkley is going to be very special.

de niro said:
Dribble said:
Tron Coltrane said:

different players though. pogba is another yaya. who i'd buy right now, but barkley is going to be very special.

Agree with you de niro, I think that if you put Barkley in our side, training with top class players day in and day out, he'd improve markedly.

It's a ploy by Barkley to get his fee down! Play shit for the rest of the season and we might get him for 20m his value in my book as well

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.