Ross Barkley

Ric said:
Kompany is King said:
Mancitybluemoon1 said:
City Watch ‏@City_Watch 21m
Mirror: City are weighing up a £25m bid for Everton rising star Ross Barkley (20) and could offer Jack Rodwell as part of the deal.

Would Everton really take £25m + Rodwell?

Would they fuck.
You say that, my missis is his dogs vet, she says he can walk across the car park, fuck the bridge water , medical sorted.

sam-caddick said:
de niro said:
sam-caddick said:
Not ready for our level yet and if he came I reckon his development would stall.

He needs a few more years at Everton to become more consistent before making the step up.

great idea, then when he's absolutely ready we pay 100m for him.

he's ready right now.

He isn't ready, he has a good performance once a month and needs a few more years development.

I would buy him and loan him back to Everton, he will never play ahead of Silva or Nasri.

For 40m I would be looking elsewhere anyway.

My opinion won't be popular but we'll never get another season out of Yaya like we did last season.

I say get top dollar for Yaya whilst we can, buy this lad and look to the future, he's better than Pogba imho

Zabba..........Kompany.......Mangala..........Kolarov

...................Fernando...........Dinho..........................

Nasri.........................Barkley...........................Silva

.................................Aguero....................................

sam-caddick said:
de niro said:
sam-caddick said:
Not ready for our level yet and if he came I reckon his development would stall.

He needs a few more years at Everton to become more consistent before making the step up.

great idea, then when he's absolutely ready we pay 100m for him.

he's ready right now.

He isn't ready, he has a good performance once a month and needs a few more years development.

I would buy him and loan him back to Everton, he will never play ahead of Silva or Nasri.

For 40m I would be looking elsewhere anyway.

Classic stuff mate, you sure you're not Marvin in disguise? ;-)

Spending cap yet let's go and spend £40mil on a player and not have him at the club. Genius.

He won't come to us anyway, we are a graveyard for English players and he will be advised by the people around him about that.

Until we start bringing academy players through any promising English talent will just take one look at us and see us as a potential career destroyer.

We know it's not our fault because most of the English lads we have bought have not been good enough, but either way it would take some strong convincing to get him to come to City.

If it's true that we're interested, it means that the club is thinking about letting Yaya go.

By all accounts Milner wasn't not happy at the end of last season, with his lack of games, He possibly has also now got Fernando as competition I am not mad about Him leaving but I think Everton will be more open to this than getting sicknote back, and Barkley coming to us is a huge plus We will not miss jimmys contribution because it sounds like Fernando is like for like in the graft stakes

aguerooooo said:
By all accounts Milner wasn't not happy at the end of last season, with his lack of games, He possibly has also now got Fernando as competition I am not mad about Him leaving but I think Everton will be more open to this than getting sicknote back, and Barkley coming to us is a huge plus We will not miss jimmys contribution because it sounds like Fernando is like for like in the graft stakes
I see that Napoli are interested in Garcia after their interest in Lucas switched. If we lost Rodwell and Garcia then cover for the Ferns by Yaya/Nasri/ even Milner gives loads more opportunities for playing before we even talk about rotation and tactics.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Of course City would be interested in a player like him, but United, Arsenal and Chelsea would all be ahead of us in his preferred options.

Tolmie, you get plenty correct but this statement is factually wrong. I still think he may spend another year at Everton but if we are in for him, we have as much chance, if not more, than all 3 clubs you have listed of getting him as far as Barkley is concerned. Agents and clubs may play a part, but Barkley would prefer us over all 3 at this moment in time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.