Ross Barkley

Exeter Blue I am here said:
mastermind said:
taconinja said:
That would be insanity.

Barkley has been linked with us for some time, which means that we have been talking to Everton.

We have to get the money from somewhere right ? Rodwell, Sinclair and Richards will only generate around £15 million, nowhere near the required £32 million to secure Barkley's services.

A non home grown player has to be sold at some point this window. We are only allowed 17 for the Premier League, and Mangala will make 18. Any one of Garcia, Jovetic or Ya Ya would generate enough cash (in conjunction with Richards, Sinclair and J-Rod) to buy Barkley. Trouble is, they all contribute nicely to the balance of the squad. It's why I couldn't (and still can't) understand why we bought Sagna and, to a lesser extent, Caballero

I think it's Jovetic.

I heard rumours that Inter Milan will make bids until the final day of the window.

mastermind said:
mastermind said:
Barkley has been linked with us for some time, which means that we have been talking to Everton.

We have to get the money from somewhere right ? Rodwell, Sinclair and Richards will only generate around £15 million, nowhere near the required £32 million to secure Barkley's services.

A non home grown player has to be sold at some point this window. We are only allowed 17 for the Premier League, and Mangala will make 18. Any one of Garcia, Jovetic or Ya Ya would generate enough cash (in conjunction with Richards, Sinclair and J-Rod) to buy Barkley. Trouble is, they all contribute nicely to the balance of the squad. It's why I couldn't (and still can't) understand why we bought Sagna and, to a lesser extent, Caballero

I think it's Jovetic.

I heard rumours that Inter Milan will make bids until the final day of the window.

City have already told buyers Jovetic is not for sale........I think both Negredo and Jovetic are staying

Mancitybluemoon1 said:
mastermind said:

I think it's Jovetic.

City have already told buyers Jovetic is not for sale........I think both Negredo and Jovetic are staying
Which is for the best.

City have already told buyers Jovetic is not for sale........I think both Negredo and Jovetic are staying[/quote]

We've said jovetic is not for sale, we've also said we value negredo at 25m and that valuation would have to be met, I read into that that we're happy to keep both, we are keeping jovetic, negredo we would sell for the right price

Dicko69 said:

We've said jovetic is not for sale, we've also said we value negredo at 25m and that valuation would have to be met, I read into that that we're happy to keep both, we are keeping jovetic, negredo we would sell for the right price

Ateltico bought Mandzukic, which means that they're no longer interested in Negredo.

I wouldn't be surprised if Inter bid £24 million for Jovetic. I wouldn't hesitate to sell him at that price. I rate him but he's injury prone.

mastermind said:
Dicko69 said:

Ateltico bought Mandzukic, which means that they're no longer interested in Negredo.

I wouldn't be surprised if Inter bid £24 million for Jovetic. I wouldn't hesitate to sell him at that price. I rate him but he's injury prone.
Haha, if Inter or some other Italian club bids £24 million for Jovetic then I will eat hatful of shit. its loan with option to fucking buy for 2 million. thank god we have told them to do one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.