Ross Barkley

I would like to see Barkley at City in the future but replacing Yaya Toure with him this summer would be a massive drop off in my opinion, I just think it would be one huge risk.

I also think Barkley would look at our record with English players and turn us down straight away, I hope not though.

sam-caddick said:
I would like to see Barkley at City in the future but replacing Yaya Toure with him this summer would be a massive drop off in my opinion, I just think it would be one huge risk.

I also think Barkley would look at our record with English players and turn us down straight away, I hope not though.
What makes you think an unhappy Toure is going to replicate last season's stats? I think there'll be a drop off regardless, it's up to the rest of the squad to step up.

Manchester1894 said:
I say gamble. Go all out for him.

Agree with this. Best young talent since Gazza. With the other players we have, if we got reasonable money for Toure then he should be eased out and getting Barkley would be good for the team and decent business.

ONTHERUNWITHTHAKSIN said:
The_Boxing_KangaBlue said:
ONTHERUNWITHTHAKSIN said:
Not convinced with Guidetti and after the injury hit season we had last year it would be madness selling the Beast and not replacing him.
Don't disagree, but how many clubs have FOUR full-blown top class strikers?

Would be a big gamble.

It would be a gamble as Dzeko is the only one of the three who isn't prone to injuries.

Aguero can play up front on his own but Dzeko needs someone alongside him IMO.

The Beast goes we sign another CF but who.

Money towards Barkley will be Milner, Rodwell, Garcia and Richards, hopefully that will buy him but Milner would be missed.

IMO its opposite. Aguero does seem to thrive when he has a target man in support in front of him.

Dzeko's looked best when SIlva's played behind him

It doesn't make sense to see the price of Barkley is higher than the price of Vidal !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.