Ross Barkley

Taylor said:
We need to think long term. I'd def sell Yaya- he's been nothing but annoying the past season

Your probably the only person he annoyed last season. He was immense and was being heralded by many as our greatest ever player. Only since the outburst from his agent and subsequent bollox from Yaya have we questioned his attitude.

TheTrillionDollarMan said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F60r5o4hI3g Is it me or does he remind you of a gazza type player? Best thing ive seen since the geordie genius.

He's one of those players who looks like he doesn't even know what he's about to do with the ball himself. It's also very surprising not to see his goal against us on that compilation.

Zaba said:
it would be really nice summer signing

His play reminds me of Gerrard

That sounds like the considered analysis of someone who has recently been defeated in a World Cup Final....so much melancholy!

If that's you Pablo...buck your fucking ideas up sunshine!...we don't want you bringing that back here...bit of enthusiasm please fella!! :)

my mate who's an Everton season ticket holder reckons that a lad called George Green a who is a couple of years younger than Barkley will be even better than Barkley - maybe we should be going for him?

alib said:
my mate who's an Everton season ticket holder reckons that a lad called George Green a who is a couple of years younger than Barkley will be even better than Barkley - maybe we should be going for him?
Probably just a case of the Georges always being greener on the other side.

Paulski said:
TheTrillionDollarMan said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F60r5o4hI3g Is it me or does he remind you of a gazza type player? Best thing ive seen since the geordie genius.

He's one of those players who looks like he doesn't even know what he's about to do with the ball himself. It's also very surprising not to see his goal against us on that compilation.

It's an interesting video too because in many ways it sums up where he is quite well. Most of it was from one game against Arsenal - Anyone thinking he can come into our side and replace any of our senior attackers is being daft - He will still be having great games followed by a few poor ones for a little while yet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.