RSC is signing today - 9th June - He didn't.

Re: RSC is signing today

jimmy blue shoes said:
We have plenty of players who can score beautiful goals but what we need is someone who can score ugly. RSC is this player, someone who can put away a loose ball in the box.

Could be a good addition. After all, how many goals did the Goat score off his shin,knee or thigh. All count though!

Like Goater he tends to find himself in the right place at the right time. Not a bad quality to have.

I dont see him as that kind of player, he is not a poacher rather someone who can bring people into play and get on the end of crosses

jimmy blue shoes said:
We have plenty of players who can score beautiful goals but what we need is someone who can score ugly. RSC is this player, someone who can put away a loose ball in the box.

Could be a good addition. After all, how many goals did the Goat score off his shin,knee or thigh. All count though!

Like Goater he tends to find himself in the right place at the right time. Not a bad quality to have.

All of them - but he was in the right place!!

bluemoonmatt said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
£18 million is the fee. Apparently Hughes is cooling on Eto as he sees RSC as a better option cos he's prem proven and can hold the ball up better (for Robbie and Tevez). Also Eto wants £160k a week and we're only giving RSC £120k per week

Injury prone Santa on £120k a week? Fuck me. He's not worth 12k a week.

Get Etoo a natural scorer.

Job done

Bellamy, Benjani and now RSC.

CAN WE PLEASE STOP BUYING INJURED STRIKERS?

drsqueggy said:
sdavros said:
drsqueggy said:
What are the odds on this and where can i bet??

at a bookmaking establishment.

Comedian!

No really, does anyone know any sites taking bets on transfers i.e RSC to city?

skybet are usually good for that.. I think you've missed the boat on it pricewise. You'd need to be putting up silly money to make a ROI

Jo, Sturridge, Evans, Benjani out...... RSC, Eto'o, Tevez in?! Great business if that's what happens. Bring it on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.