RSC is signing today - 9th June - He didn't.

Re: RSC is signing today

Skybet not taking wagers on either RSC or Wolfboy coming to CoMs at the moment,just 3/1 on us for a top 3 finish.
The woman I spoke to wouldn't give me a price even when I gave her my account number and that I couldn't find a winner with SatNav.
She just pissed herself laughing & hung up.
woman.

Just thought i'd check out the facts rather than the suppositions, his career stats are as follows.

Appearances 235
Goals 67
About 1 in every 3.5 games

Interestingly under Mark Hughes at Blackburn played 57 and scored 23 or 1 in every 2.4 games. very handy indeed.

I'm undecided about him but he would clearly pose a different threat from what we have now and who we are being linked with.

C17Y CJ said:
Jo, Sturridge, Evans, Benjani out...... RSC, Eto'o, Tevez in?! Great business if that's what happens. Bring it on.
The key is that they add someone else, my nightmare scenario is that Hughes will plan a 4-4-2 with Bellamy and RSC upfront, if he does we are FUCKED! and we will have wasted another season.

sdavros said:
Ricster said:
Didn't Gary Cooke say to Ric at that kit launch, "If you like Barry's signing your gonna love who we're getting next"?

Well Gary, if this is true, no, im not feeling the love!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One, well and truly fucked off, Ricster!

that's it write off a new signing before he's even kicked a ball. that's the spirit.

i'd much rather have roque leading the line than Big Phil.

He'll be another Benjani, another player i said we shouldn't go when we did. At least Benji smiles!

Have to say I would of been happier with this in January. It is a comfort zone signing, he is not an unknown quantity and already accustomed to the Hughes mentality. I wish we had exhausted all avenues before moving for him again. If he is a back up or sgner as an alternative for varied opponents then fine. If he is being signed as our main striking option then I am incredibly underwhelmed.

svennis pennis said:
Have to say I would of been happier with this in January. It is a comfort zone signing, he is not an unknown quantity and already accustomed to the Hughes mentality. I wish we had exhausted all avenues before moving for him again. If he is a back up or sgner as an alternative for varied opponents then fine. If he is being signed as our main striking option then I am incredibly underwhelmed.

To be fair, it looked like we were n for Dzeko, but his agent slagged us off so that seemed a no-go

The fee will be more like 10m as spursmad said. And why would we triple his wages?? He'll get around what all the new signings are on which are between 70-90k.

i thinks santa-cruz is a cracking player and exactly what we need he wins balls aerally and holds it up . the only problem is his fitness but i cant see us being stupid enough to sign another crock. i think he will have to pass the most stringent of medicals. if we can land him eto and tevez then that will do me

svennis pennis said:

And that's more or less what Hughes is trying to do...get comfort zone signings or should I say players with the right pedigree, ability and preferrably with premiership experience. Barry fits that bill, Tevez, Lescott and Santa Cruz do also. Bridge, Given, Wright-Phillips and Bellamy all fit that bill. I don't think Jo or Robinho were Hughes signings and the others are Zabaleta, De Jong & Kompany...two of whom have impressed immensely.

I don't think Hughes is one for taking too much of a gamble on players (especially as he has to get City in the top six) and think we'll see more players with Premiership experience coming in rather than players who have not. Personally, I would like to see a gamble or two taken on some young exciting up and coming international players...in the mould of Aguero etc. Players who will be with City for many years to come, who will improve at City, become established at international level and become a terrace favourite/ City legend.

Let's get him. Hughes knows how to handle him and RSC loves Hughes so will love playing for us along with Wolfboy and maybe Eto.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.