RSC is signing today - 9th June - He didn't.

Re: RSC is signing today

Aichel said:
What is so special about RSC? He was terrible in Bayern.
nobody is a guaranteed success just cause he plays great with one team might not work for another. Loads of examples. Forlan, crespo, shevchenko, pizzaro, morenties all these players failed for one team and prospered at others. And they all played for the top 4.

sdavros said:
RobbieBrewer said:
without a dream said:
Looks like some people have got their new boo boy already.

Not a boo-boy mate.

Merely a player we've spent far too long chasing and are placing way too much emphasis on the "as long as he stays fit for my liking.
The stats just don't warrant the hefty price tag or the effort for a very ordinary player IMO.

It's not fooking football manager it's real football.

fucking stats are pointless. It's the added dimension he will give us. An extra option. Can hold it up and bring our dynamic players into the game. Will get on the end of loose balls in the box.. Fooking stats. Does my head in.

It's a perfect fit for the way we are going to play next year. How many moves broke down at the apex last season because Big Phil was offside or fell over his laces?

We'll win ugly next year when things aren't going right and that's the sign of a good team

So I take it by "winning ugly" that Tevez is a done deal?
As I said,fitness is the only concern with RSC,coupled with the confirmed sickbay casualties we already have.
Oh,and I did Rip Van F---ing Winkle in the Derby.
Murtagh left it so late he must have though it was the St Leger!

Bollocks no fucker had heard of Bianchi, why dont we look at real big names not players Hughes bought on a budget at Blackburn. It seems people are arguing for RSC cos hes big and played well against Dunne? Jeez id rather have Crouch on that argument.

sdavros said:
RobbieBrewer said:
without a dream said:

Not a boo-boy mate.

Merely a player we've spent far too long chasing and are placing way too much emphasis on the "as long as he stays fit for my liking.
The stats just don't warrant the hefty price tag or the effort for a very ordinary player IMO.

fucking stats are pointless. It's the added dimension he will give us. An extra option. Can hold it up and bring our dynamic players into the game. Will get on the end of loose balls in the box.. Fooking stats. Does my head in.

It's a perfect fit for the way we are going to play next year. How many moves broke down at the apex last season because Big Phil was offside or fell over his laces?

We'll win ugly next year when things aren't going right and that's the sign of a good team

That's a good post, stavros, and is correct about noone holding the ball up for us.

He's unquestionably better than we have.

if he gets eto'o and tevez as our main strike force then i don't mind rsc as backup. but if it's rsc and tevez then we are going to be in the shit if rsc gets injured cos it will be tevez up front on his own chasing shadows !

So if we win ugly for a year what then? Change the side to be better? Do the great teams win ugly? No they play football, Robinho and Ireland are never gonna play well in a tam that hits balls to a big man they dont want to play that way. Fuck me you sound like a sunday league coach.

bondsman said:
Bollocks no fucker had heard of Bianchi, why dont we look at real big names not players Hughes bought on a budget at Blackburn. It seems people are arguing for RSC cos hes big and played well against Dunne? Jeez id rather have Crouch on that argument.

He played well against most of the top clubs but then you'd know that wouldn't you having watched him? Crouch is probably on the list at the bottom if we can't get RSC or someone of similar quality. We need a big striker at the club. It's obvious surely?

RSC is one of the best but there's a question mark about his injuries.

sdavros said:
RobbieBrewer said:
without a dream said:

Not a boo-boy mate.

So stats don't matter?
Why have a league table then?Simple stats,surely?

Or do we buy strikers purely on the basis of them being taller than the ones we have,regardless of whether or not they actually get on the pitch to put the ball in the net on a consitant basis?And what decent team with ambition still relies on "the big bloke up front" who's sole job it is to "hold up the ball?"

Do me a favour,mate!Decent sides play on the ground.Always have,always will.They don't need 6 foot 5 lump merchants when the going gets tough.

Great Skill will always beat great will.
And yes-I do actually believe that Phil will turn into a better goalscorer than Crocky.

But hey-let's get Corradi back.

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
So I take it by "winning ugly" that Tevez is a done deal?
As I said,fitness is the only concern with RSC,coupled with the confirmed sickbay casualties we already have.
Oh,and I did Rip Van F---ing Winkle in the Derby.
Murtagh left it so late he must have though it was the St Leger!

Isn't rip van winkle the fucker that fell asleep for 40 years?

he done the same in the 2000 guineas. so maybe it could be the horse needs to be landed on the line. Saying that see the stars didn't do much when he got in front. Majestic animal though.

If we are going to sign Tevez, Eto'o, and RSC, plus Bellamy and Big Phil...that is a formidable line up. All the players bring something different to the pot. I think its a little pointless taking the mooted signing of RSC in isolation, because it needs to be seen within the context of what other players are brought in...IMO of course.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.