RSC out (of the club - not a new injury)

Re: RSC out

YungJoshiiMcFc said:
Thought he played well today,

Held the ball up like he was supposed to.

Good game at last.

This

Thought we played alot better when he came on.

Finishing was poor but everything else good!! Shame hes a striker though ;)

I actually like our shape as a team better when RSC plays than when Adebayor plays he does more for the team and tends to stay with in the edges of the box than just drifting aimlessly wide like Ade does far too often...You cannot argue with Ades goal record but fully match fit I think Roque playing and starting the same number of games would have a similar record.

Today he played quiet well as people have pointed out he won most of the balls put up to him.

Parksidecity said:
I thought most of our play went through him. Did ok for me

easy to say shite , just coz he didnt score

i took their defenders away and made space

bigger picture lads

I'm with you on this matey. Generally he worked, showed for the ball, won a few head ons and could have scored.

Nowhere near as bad as a couple of the turkeys playing today.

Bring on FFC, play like the second half and we'll have half a dozen.

How on earth did he ever pass a medical? He is either rubbish or not fit, either way he's no good to us

I thought this thread was going to say he was injured again.
He is a decent player who needs to get minutes on the pitch. If he's out injured then comes back in he's bound to look a bit rusty.
He was never worth £18m but if, and it's a big if he can stay fit he's worth a place in the squad. Wins more in the air that any other striker we've got.
Don't think we could go into next season relying on him being fit for enough games to make an impact though. He will probably stay as we wouldn't get anywhere near our money back.

the baiting of this guy has really got to fucking stop. its pathetic.

he had a decent game, some lovely touches and great flick ons. how about we let the guy get match fitness and match sharpness up to scratch!? yes he should have scored but so should bellamy and tevez. why arent we laying into them as well?

yeh he cost alot of money but it wasnt the player himself that set the fee!

He's won the ball up front more times in his time on the pitch then Adebayor has won all season (not to say I think Ade is bad, I think he is mint).

Besides that wayward cross, I thought he did exactly what was asked of him. With Kompany, Lescott and Barry pumping the ball forward all the time he had to try and bring Bellers and Tevez into the game. Lets get off his back, he's not started many games and not played a lot of football. He has proven he is good in the air, something we are lacking at the mo. Hopefully he'll be fit enough to finish the rest of the season and come back fresh for next year.

Aussie! said:
Personally don't see what he contributes to the team, in our latest game and during his whole time here at the club.

If his not injured, he's playing shite. Hard not to be negative sometime.

RSC OUT for me.

you're just too far away to appreciate him

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.