Ruben Cousillas

Well you have made up more stuff there, off the top of your head, than the op.
All of it is pure guesswork & then you arrive at a conclusion based on it.

no I haven't. He said he'd met Ruben in the street and asked him if it was in fact Ruben (random fan), he is an experienced assistant manager, and the OP has since said that Ruben didn't know the players names, hence using "the belgian who came from Chelsea" (or whatever it was), hence I'm truthful there as well. So the only addition was a bit of artistic license to joke about him doing a Tolmie, the rest is true as written by the OP. So your post is utter bollocks and general nastiness as is the norm with you, as you tend to think you're right about everything, so you can just apologize for insinuating I've made it up.

Well that's the crux of the matter, do you believe the OP or not. Like I said in my earlier post, I give people the benefit of the doubt until they give me a reason to not believe them because stranger things than bumping into our assistant manager in Alty have been known happen. I mean if the OP had said he was on holiday in Atlantis and bumped into Elvis Presley who was riding Sheargar at the time and it was he who told him, now that would be a different matter!!! :-)
That would be unbelievable, everyone knows elvis can't ride

No, I just don't find the tale believable, nor do I believe an employee on the street would tell a random fan details about players, only to do it in some not very cryptic riddle because as the experienced assistant manager of one of the world's leading clubs, he has to do a Tolmie and not say any of the players names, even more ludicrous to suggest he wouldn't know their names.

City wouldn't be concerned, because this encounter, if indeed it did happen, would have been so embellished by the author to try and sound ITK that it bear little resemblance to the original.
This is what makes me laugh. I'm not some amazing 'ITK' form of human being,I am just a decent guy who was polite to a man I recognised and he said a few things to me when I asked, I don't doubt he may have been lying or wanted to tell me fuck all but I'm just reporting what happened. So yeh fair enough it's not the easiest story to belive but not the hardest either, I'm just trying to inform fellow blues about what our am said at a time where most of us have very little idea what is going on behind the scenes

no I haven't. He said he'd met Ruben in the street and asked him if it was in fact Ruben (random fan), he is an experienced assistant manager, and the OP has since said that Ruben didn't know the players names, hence using "the belgian who came from Chelsea" (or whatever it was), hence I'm truthful there as well. So the only addition was a bit of artistic license to joke about him doing a Tolmie, the rest is true as written by the OP. So your post is utter bollocks and general nastiness as is the norm with you, as you tend to think you're right about everything, so you can just apologize for insinuating I've made it up.

You are the one being nasty not me.

I've just said you are making up reasons to distrust the o.p. which you are. You are making assumptions that he is a liar & even if he was telling the truth, would be exaggerating it, then you are also insulting me.

Neither of us have done anything to deserve it.

You are the one being nasty not me.

I've just said you are making up reasons to distrust the o.p. which you are. You are making assumptions that he is a liar & even if he was telling the truth, would be exaggerating it, then you are insulting me.

Neithef of us have done anything to deserve it.

you accused me of making stuff up, when I used the OP's own account to form my opinion. So I used evidence (or in this case, lack of it) to form my own opinion, and you attacked me for it and accused me of making stuff up, and it being guesswork, when it was what the OP said. I'm entitled to form an opinion from what the OP said, but because mine's different, you have to accuse me of something I haven't done, just so you can be right, as you always like to be, hence your general arrogance from anything from discussing the potential future of young players, to this thread.

I thought it was an amusing tale. The replies have been more entertaining though. People should just take stuff with a pinch of salt. My take is he probably bumped into him, said hi and then there's a little bit of embellishment added to make a more interesting story.
No harm done.

You
you accused me of making stuff up, when I used the OP's own account to form my opinion. So I used evidence (or in this case, lack of it) to form my own opinion, and you attacked me for it and accused me of making stuff up, and it being guesswork, when it was what the OP said. I'm entitled to form an opinion from what the OP said, but because mine's different, you have to accuse me of something I haven't done, just so you can be right, as you always like to be, hence your general arrogance from anything from discussing the potential future of young players, to this thread.
are just a bit of a bellend aren't you, sorry for posting my experience and sorry that someone on this forum wants to defend my right to do so without people like you sitting on your high horse claiming only tolmie has the answers, shut up if u don't belive me or comment in a normal manner, don't think you're better than anyone else on this forum, so please pipe down

I thought it was an amusing tale. The replies have been more entertaining though. People should just take stuff with a pinch of salt. My take is he probably bumped into him, said hi and then there's a little bit of embellishment added to make a more interesting story.
No harm done.
Don't get me wrong some of the replies were very witty and very funny, obviously my post was going to create that sort of reply, hes one of a kind is Ruben

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.