Ruben Cousillas

I remember meeting Richard Money in Manchester and I asked if there are any signings on the horizon he said....yes later today watch this space .....we announced the signing of Ged Brannan that evening ....I wish I had never asked
Hahahaha brilliant

The point being, one was a carefully handled, professionally prepared statement by the chairman of the club, a sort of stakeholder address so to speak, whereas the other is a member of staff, under contract, blabbing to a random bloke he's never met.
There's nothing that Cousillas allegedly said that isn't already out there apart from we've definitely got KDB. From all we know we may already have KDB tied up and what we're seeing in the media is City playing it cool with Wolfsburg to get the best price, Wolfsburg trying to do the same with City and KDB, whilst KDB is keeping his trap shut because he's protecting his loyalty bonus and doesn't want to be seen as forcing the issue in the eyes of the Wolfsburg fans.

Whatever the situation I don't see what Cousillas has done wrong and why City would be concerned.

There's nothing that Cousillas allegedly said that isn't already out there apart from we've definitely got KDB. From all we know we may already have KDB tied up and what we're seeing in the media is City playing it cool with Wolfsburg to get the best price, Wolfsburg trying to do the same with City and KDB, whilst KDB is keeping his trap shut because he's protecting his loyalty bonus and doesn't want to be seen as forcing the issue in the eyes of the Wolfsburg fans.

Whatever the situation I don't see what Cousillas has done wrong and why City would be concerned.

They wouldn't be concerned, at all.

It's just precious transfer forum bollocks, with people repeating what oter people have said, without putting their brains into gear.

If he started telling people what our maximum bid for Pogba was going to be & how low we were willing to drop Dzeko's price, or that we were looking to offfload Samir Nasri if we could find a club, but we haven't told him, THEN we have a problem. This is just tittle tattle which might not even be fucking true. He might not even know & just be going off rumours himself.

So in these modern times, you didn't think about taking a pic with the guy, especially since you planned to put the conversation on here afterwards?

Btw, Ruben doesnt look like the the type of guy you should spread false information about, you may end up with a beheaded horse next to you when you wake up tomorrow
Oh I don't know, he look quite armless to me,
c9be62a105a6e8cd1f14d9f36529d079.jpg

No, I just don't find the tale believable, nor do I believe an employee on the street would tell a random fan details about players, only to do it in some not very cryptic riddle because as the experienced assistant manager of one of the world's leading clubs, he has to do a Tolmie and not say any of the players names, even more ludicrous to suggest he wouldn't know their names.

City wouldn't be concerned, because this encounter, if indeed it did happen, would have been so embellished by the author to try and sound ITK that it bear little resemblance to the original.

No, I just don't find the tale believable, nor do I believe an employee on the street would tell a random fan details about players, only to do it in some not very cryptic riddle because as the experienced assistant manager of one of the world's leading clubs, he has to do a Tolmie and not say any of the players names, even more ludicrous to suggest he wouldn't know their names.

City wouldn't be concerned, because this encounter, if indeed it did happen, would have been so embellished by the author to try and sound ITK that it bear little resemblance to the original.

Are you suggesting what I think you're suggesting... you sly dog! You didn't think us conspiracy theorists would miss that gem do you! @tolmie's hairdo IS Ruben!

Well that's the crux of the matter, do you believe the OP or not. Like I said in my earlier post, I give people the benefit of the doubt until they give me a reason to not believe them because stranger things than bumping into our assistant manager in Alty have been known happen. I mean if the OP had said he was on holiday in Atlantis and bumped into Elvis Presley who was riding Sheargar at the time and it was he who told him, now that would be a different matter!!! :-)

Well you have made up more stuff there, off the top of your head, than the op.
All of it is pure guesswork & then you arrive at a conclusion based on it.

Ruben is a top bloke and I can confirm he knows where the bodies are.

He is probably the foremost poet murderer to come out of Argentina and is famous for killing his victims not only once but twice.

Within our inner circle, we affectionately call him Couscous

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.