Ruddy Neighbours- AGAIN

blue81 said:
billfromthehill said:
And when the coppers come round tonight don't forget to tell
Them about the things that you threw at those cyclist's
That you have written about on the Benny hill gang thread
If that was me on my bike I'd knock you spark out you are
A weirdo aren't you and quite sad really.

Why would I mention that when it's totally unrelated t this case? P.S you'd have to have gone some to catch me.
So it's a case now oh my I'd better stay out of it then seens as you now have a lawyer
Is he a6.5 in USA or a7.5 manchester?

Seriously if this was me brooky I'd go straight round next door tell them it's a web cam and isn't pointed anywhere but at you, when the police turn up tell them the same at the door and say goodbye.

What are you getting stressed about if you've lived there seven years then everyone will have an idea what you're like already.
Obviously if everyone already thinks you're some voyeur and told you're knew neighbours this, then there is nothing you can do that will change their opinion after 7 years, again I wouldn't worry about that either even more so if you're planning on moving.
If they are rude and none believing then you will forever be tarnished as some voyeur no matter what you do or say,so I'd live up to the image and piss them off more. When they walk past set the camera flash to go off just once in while to set their minds racing you can laugh about it with the lovely Brenda.

86c3362159184f69ab96b5f4e681b7c0.0.jpg

This thread is a classic what's next Brooklands the plot of disturbia; you realise you neighbour is a serial killer but nobody will believe you ;)

In another note I would like to apologise to the forum and the mods for a comment I made earlier on the sharia thread it was a disgusting and quite frankly ignorant thing to say in poorly thought out "hate" rant. I told myself that it was hate against a religion not people, but that does n't excuse it. To the poster that called me out for being ignorant, I had watched something that had a big agenda on it and did n't engage my brain. I have now done some research, found out how wrong I was. Thank you for doing that I hope I won't post something as stupid again.

blue81 said:
stony said:

Take it down please stony, at least till it's blown over with the law-yeah?

It's been quoted, so only a mod can remove it now.

Do you mean it's real ? I thought you were making it all up.

shootmeifipost10k said:
Seriously if this was me brooky I'd go straight round next door tell them it's a web cam and isn't pointed anywhere but at you, when the police turn up tell them the same at the door and say goodbye.

What are you getting stressed about if you've lived there seven years then everyone will have an idea what you're like already.
Obviously if everyone already thinks you're some voyeur and told you're knew neighbours this, then there is nothing you can do that will change their opinion after 7 years, again I wouldn't worry about that either even more so if you're planning on moving.
If they are rude and none believing then you will forever be tarnished as some voyeur no matter what you do or say,so I'd live up to the image and piss them off more. When they walk past set the camera flash to go off just once in while to set their minds racing you can laugh about it with the lovely Brenda.

I know what you mean mate and there are a few who I am on nodding/hello terms with and they know I'm not a wierdo, it's just Sale is a small town and if you throw enough shit some will stick. I don't know what this new lots agenda is in making these complaints against me but I won't just bend over and take it, thats not my style.

I think I'll speak to the police when they come, show them both camera's in situ and let them see I'm a decent person for themselves. My plan is then to knock politely on the neighbours door and explain the cameras to them, however if there is any mention of 'The P Word' I could lose my cool.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.