Rugby World Cup 2023

Who the duck is the lass commentating on the Italy game. Utterly pathetic. Keeps talking about sweaty, greasy shirts and balls.

ITV coverage dreadful. That commentator has somehow kicked about for years but is terrible. In the studio, Pougatch clearly doesnt know the first thing about rugby. And this setting up of 3 pundits with set time soundbites, one to have a view, another to be contrary to that and the last to be neutral, is yet more Americanised bullshit.

Wish the BBC had the rugby world cup
I wonder how many lost their shit at a female Commentating on BBC 5Live?

I do like that French shirt they were wearing last night.

I don't mind the group stages as some of the smaller teams have blokes who look like me playing.
France have always had great rugby kits. My favourite was their 92 one with the vertical stripes at the shoulders. Wish I still had it, they were so thick back then it would still be in decent condition probably

France have always had great rugby kits. My favourite was their 92 one with the vertical stripes at the shoulders. Wish I still had it, they were so thick back then it would still be in decent condition probably
Would be. I've still got a 90s London Irish shirt I wear regularly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.