Rugby World Cup 2023

That says as mush about the standards of facilities in state schools as anything else. I’ve never met anyone who played rugby Union who hasn’t loved the game for life. I never had the pleasure but it’s played widely in North Leeds with most players having gone to state schools.

North Mancs high school had one of the finest northern school rugby teams and was a comprehensive, had three rugby pitches, five football pitches a really good cricket pitch. All sold off in the end its a sporting scandal what successive governments have done with funding for school sport.

You should have just said that you're Welsh and don't like the English, wear your bigotry with pride mate, don't hide it under a bushel.
I don't hate the English though. Happy for the England football team to do well, just hate the England Rugby Union team. Went to university in Hull. The univeristy Rugby Union team was solely full of southern public school tossers, the locals only played and watched league and us state school oiks just played football.

I don't hate the English though. Happy for the England football team to do well, just hate the England Rugby Union team. Went to university in Hull. The univeristy Rugby Union team was solely full of southern public school tossers, the locals only played and watched league and us state school oiks just played football.

I wasn't being entirely serious mate ;)

My lot ( Wales) were ranked 10th prior to the world cup so a quarter final was pretty good.
Gats has huge problems with the WRU and the way its run.
Oh well come on England, fuck the French.
You realise you'll be ostracised by family and friends, your wife will divorce you, your kids will disown you, you'll be sacked and you'll be barred from your local pub, don't you?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.