Rule Changes | EFL & PL | 2023/24

what i cannot understand is why they insist on the ref being the timekeeper, why not have someone independently do it and stop the clock when necessary and it would be available for all to see with no need for interpretation.

Tut tut, ridiculous idea. What other sport uses independent time keeping? If it can't be used in football, it'll never work any where else.

sniff

;-)

Last edited:
what i cannot understand is why they insist on the ref being the timekeeper, why not have someone independently do it and stop the clock when necessary and it would be available for all to see with no need for interpretation.

Because the red tops have decreed it through agent Webb

This surprised me, assuming it’s accurate. My guess would have been the exact opposite and the lower down the pyramid you got, the more the ball was in play.

6e477799a1de07a704bbcfbfd3f483fa.jpg

In fairness it will be done in duplicate by someone in ‘the var centre’, otherwise if the refs watch broke, or they failed to stop it for whatever reason they wouldn’t be able to play the amount of added time..

In fairness it will be done in duplicate by someone in ‘the var centre’, otherwise if the refs watch broke, or they failed to stop it for whatever reason they wouldn’t be able to play the amount of added time..
It will have to be an official off field as it will have to be displayed as time added on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.