Rummenigge ‘Europe, help Milan clubs’

Surely 'istree provides enough currency to dig these clubs out of trouble?
It's done wonders for liverpool.

ruminigger , is a c*nt , was a c*nt and always will be c*nt , he loves the idea of the G14 clubs , along with rag Gill , they will do their utmost to undermine our club . well f*ck 'em , tick tock , tick tock.

AC Milan floundering in mid-table obscurity is a source of constant joy for me. No City fan should ever forget the sneering contempt they showed us over the aborted Kaka deal, and I genuinely hope they go bust. It would taste sweeter than a Charlie Murphy kiss......

Jeez, I'm not sure if I am glad I read that. It's given me an instant fucking headache, never have I read anything more utterly ludicrous.

What an utter wanker.

its ok the premier league will fuck itself with this dumbing down of our league by forcing home these home grown english quotas. that should help the italians to catch up and the spanish and germans pull away as the prem nosedives in world popularity

BrianW said:
Notts County have a lot of history. Can they apply for help?

And Stoke City was formed the next year.

Perhaps they should have automatic entry to the Champions' League every season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.