Rummenigge ‘Europe, help Milan clubs’

I am waiting for our resident Teutonic apologists to justify this latest drivel; I assume dementia is catching Karl up.

This man and his "football club" represent everything wrong with the modern game. In my lifetime I never thought I'd say that about any other folk than the rags.

I cannot think of a more unlikable mob in football at the moment from their management to their players to their fans.

picgifs-laughing-35443.gif

Cunts.

Guess the mafia helped smuggeling the swiss watches therefore he now must do something for their clubs.
To much loyality from Charles Henry

Why dont Bayern sign Ya Ya for 35 million then loan him to one of the Milan giants. This would then be a case of be "putting your money were your mouth is".

As hilarious an interview as you'll ever see. Roughly translated it means "Oh shit, FFP wasn't meant to hurt any of the clubs that make up the cartel of Europe's elite clubs - what the fuck can we do to help Milan and Inter out of this mess?"

M18CTID said:
As hilarious an interview as you'll ever see. Roughly translated it means "Oh shit, FFP wasn't meant to hurt any of the clubs that make up the cartel of Europe's elite clubs - what the fuck can we do to help Milan and Inter out of this mess?"
That's right, and now, after the frenzied rush by a swivel-eyed bunch of backslappers, who totally shat themselves when we intruded, and banned this, stopped that, and prevented the other, just in case, the fucking chickens are now gratifyingly coming home to roost.
To even suggest giving some sort of leg up to AC, for the simple fact that they are now shit beggars belief.
Platini, and the other duplicitous cunts who cobbled this abomination together will now be chewing at their knuckles and attempting to shift blame.
Fucking loving it.

Makes my blood boil reading that! The scary thing is that horrible fuckwit will be spouting this shit off to platini and gill at their next move the goalposts meeting

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.