Rummenigge ‘Europe, help Milan clubs’

r.soleofsalford said:
its ok the premier league will fuck itself with this dumbing down of our league by forcing home these home grown english quotas. that should help the italians to catch up and the spanish and germans pull away as the prem nosedives in world popularity
The good old stiff upper lip English disease right there.

That is why we all queue in an orderly fashion . Does my nut in , it really does .

Do we not realise no one else bothers and we all get laughed at.

The premier league is commercially bigger than the champions league and we should call some of the shots. Instead , we all constantly bicker with each other and kick shit out of each other on and off the pitch.

The premier league voting for FFP was a massive own goal.

Maybe this rant should be in another thread but I hope and pray HRH Sheikh Mansour bin Zayed Al Nahyan flexes his muscles once more.

I detest the G14 cartel with passion.

all the cartel gather ,rummenigge is speaking "we have dropped a bollock wiith this ffp lark we need a new criteria for c/l qualification,how about only teams who have a turnover over 200 mill "
a voice at the back pipes up we are Milan we are now piss poor ,that'wont work
"ok says karl how about only teams over 100 years old proper history"
a little French man at the back pipes up "no my French team were only formed at the back end of the last century that wont work"
ok says karl,"only teams who qualify constistantly"
a little c**T with a yellow and green scarf pipes up "that wont work my team have been shit for the last 2 years
ok says khr,only teams who have won the comp before"
no screams a posh voice from the back we are the mighty arse we have never won it"
ok says karl "only teams who have gates over 40 thousand, NO NO shouts half the room
ok says karl some one must have a solution>
"Im david gill lets just tell city to fuck off
cue wild cheers from the great and good and they all lived happily ever after

ped said:
all the cartel gather ,rummenigge is speaking "we have dropped a bollock wiith this ffp lark we need a new criteria for c/l qualification,how about only teams who have a turnover over 200 mill "
a little French man at the back pipes up "no my French team were only formed at the back end of the last century that wont work"
a little c**T with a yellow and green scarf pipes up "that wont work my team have been shit for the last 2 years
no screams a posh voice from the back we are the mighty arse we have never won it"
ok says karl "only teams who have gates over 40 thousand, NO NO shouts half the room

Funny if it wasn't the truth lol.

ped said:

Nailed.

BTW, would this be the same inter milan that were reported yesterday as saying they would pay £43m for Yaya, then today claimed he would be too expensive and they might be forced to look elsewhere?

The sounds of FFP's chickens coming home to roost...

What a cynical, stupid lash-up the thing seems to be unfolding as ...

Intelligence would now suggest a tactical retreat ...

I'm sure that Mr Platini and Mr Gill would recognise, where it was important to be cleared of any whiff of naked self-interest... particularly Mr Gill, about whom, as a director and fan of Manchester Utd, some doubts about his impartiality might legitimately be seen as a matter for some speculation.........

A truly stunning lack of self awareness from a man who previously suggested we should be banned from the Champions League.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.