Rumour......

I`m not sure i want us breaking any transfer records,i just don`t see the point in buying some galactico.There`s plenty of very good players out there that can do a job for us for a lot less money,80 or 90 million on one player is a joke.Maybe if we were already up there pushing for titles and doing very well in the CL i could accept it.But not yet we are still building ( some work still needed yet ) and to be honest that sort of money could buy 3 or 4 quality players.

Yes i know it`s not mine or your money,but we still need to have a bit of class.

whipper said:
I`m not sure i want us breaking any transfer records,i just don`t see the point in buying some galactico.There`s plenty of very good players out there that can do a job for us for a lot less money,80 or 90 million on one player is a joke.Maybe if we were already up there pushing for titles and doing very well in the CL i could accept it.But not yet we are still building ( some work still needed yet ) and to be honest that sort of money could buy 3 or 4 quality players.

Yes i know it`s not mine or your money,but we still need to have a bit of class.

Fuck that.

whipper said:

Agree fully.
We could well go out and buy Torres for 90 million or so.. and he could end up injured half the season. That money could be spent on 4 top stars for 30 million.
I'd rather us get Gourcuff, Di Maria or Ozil, Chiellini and Villa(40 million) than spend 80 million on players like Torres, Fabregas, Ribery etc.

citizens_1976 said:
whipper said:

Agree fully.
We could well go out and buy Torres for 90 million or so.. and he could end up injured half the season. That money could be spent on 4 top stars for 30 million.
I'd rather us get Gourcuff, Di Maria or Ozil, Chiellini and Villa(40 million) than spend 80 million on players like Torres, Fabregas, Ribery etc.

Spot on
without a doubt if we got Gourcuff, Di Maria, Ozil, Chiellini, Villa and Boateng we'd be on a big hunt for the prem next season :D

Didsbury Dave said:
whipper said:

Fuck that.
i second that

citizens_1976 said:
whipper said:

Agree fully.

I'm glad your not our Finance Director ....... :-)

looking at it now it looks more and more like Torres. SWP is definitely out looks like Ireland is as well and now the rumours re Ade are abound. Liverpool are linked with Van De Vaart and Benzema which I personally think is a better deal but wouldnt say no to Torres but dont think his heart would be in it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.