Rumour......

I'd love it to be Kaka, he's been poor this season, but he is top quality, and imo a move would probably do him the world of good, hes just what we need as well, obvioulsy I dont know the chap but I get the feeling he wouldn't behave like our other Brazilian signings.

depps said:
smiles said:
Ronaldo, Messi, Torres, Ibra, Fabregas and Ribery are the only players which would command a sum in the region of a world record fee.

Can't see Torres (because of injuries) or Ibra (because of the perception that he has been poor for Barca this season) costing 80 million to be honest and Ribery's contract is up next summer as well so I doubt we would splash that much cash on him. I guess that means we are singing Fabregas...

it will be 1 of 3 players:

torres - already widely speculated about

ibra - just cos off the relationship with bobby manc

kaka - although had a bad season but partly down to injury too and anyone can take a while too bed in and get used to the league and also madrid want to buy ribery

schumey04 said:
Fabregas? dont think so he would only go to Barca.

Friend of a friend stuff but apparently his representatives expressed interest in Juventus' talks recently. They want to splash out this summer and he's a player they've apparently targetted. He may not come to another English club but I don't think he'd limit his options to one club alone.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.