Rumour......

Pigeonho said:
robbieh said:
Makes sense. Mancini will be very aware of what Kaka offers to a team having seen him up close and personal over five years.

Who knows they may even be friends.

It has not worked out for him in Madrid. Maybe putting Ronaldo and him in the same team was always a bit optimistic.

Anyway he is a fantastic player and I suspect he would do well in the premier. He's fast and strong unlike an international teammate of his.

Kaka feeding Tevez and Adebayor. Well it is a mouthwatering prospect.

Sounds great, but for over £80m or in other words, a world recoord fee? That would be stupid, even for a multi multi multi billionaire. Also, i'd look at Geo, Robinho, Jo and on a lesser extent, Elano and say Brazilians do not work for us or the PL in general. Its ok saying Kaka looks more suited to the prem, as some say, but look at how he's failed in Spain? No, i'd say we had a lucky escape there to be honest and would only go for him at a cut price deal.

I agree 80 million seems a bit steep. On the other hand were it Messi we'd be looking at twice that and again no guarantee of success over here.

OK the guy has had a poor season but he is imho still one of the three best players in the world. Messi ain't coming. Ronaldo is not a team player. So Kaka will do fine. I actually think he would do better than say Iniesta and Xavi in England. Partly that's physical but also the way he plays. He's a sort of souped up Frank Lampard.

robbieh said:
Pigeonho said:
Sounds great, but for over £80m or in other words, a world recoord fee? That would be stupid, even for a multi multi multi billionaire. Also, i'd look at Geo, Robinho, Jo and on a lesser extent, Elano and say Brazilians do not work for us or the PL in general. Its ok saying Kaka looks more suited to the prem, as some say, but look at how he's failed in Spain? No, i'd say we had a lucky escape there to be honest and would only go for him at a cut price deal.

I agree 80 million seems a bit steep. On the other hand were it Messi we'd be looking at twice that and again no guarantee of success over here.

OK the guy has had a poor season but he is imho still one of the three best players in the world. Messi ain't coming. Ronaldo is not a team player. So Kaka will do fine. I actually think he would do better than say Iniesta and Xavi in England. Partly that's physical but also the way he plays. He's a sort of souped up Frank Lampard.

Yep, i see the Lampard reference and think he could do better here than the other Brazilians have, but its a risk in my opinion. Saying that its not my money so fuck it, lets buy him! Seriously though i'd say pay no more than £60m for kaka. If memory serves me correctly Madrid paid £56m. A poor season has been had, but I suppose this still is Kaka, so they make a tiny profit and everyones happy. £80m though, that'd just be insane and would only add ££££m's to everyone else we might bid for.

Its Kaka he's been spotted training with the rest of the team
jpd0di.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.