Running thread

No mate, fancy it but the logistics off running to a different point than the start and then getting home always puts me off.
It finishes near where it starts this year but that is a one-off. The London Marathon finishes a long way from the start but I guess London's transport is so good that it doesn't matter.

Apologies in advance, as I’ll probably bombard this thread for questions and advice leading up to the marathon .
What do the organisers provide through the race in relation to energy gels etc.. Im currently using the SIS gels and tablets. ?

Apologies in advance, as I’ll probably bombard this thread for questions and advice leading up to the marathon .
What do the organisers provide through the race in relation to energy gels etc.. Im currently using the SIS gels and tablets. ?
There are eight water stations, and I think four of them are giving out SIS gels.

5ea56beffb9c86424439d83e58e1e1ec.jpg

SIS are what’s used on the course as far as I’m aware but I’m not sure where and how often on the course they’re given out. See above.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.