Running thread

Is anyone planning on running next Monday and Tuesday with the heat expected? I havent had a day off running for a good 3 weeks and dont particularly want to now, so I'll be giving it a good go!

Been for 3 runs this week. 2 miles indoor at home (really struggled with pace etc) 2 miles on Tuesday and 2.5 yesterday before work. In high 30s in London so not pushing it too much

Is anyone planning on running next Monday and Tuesday with the heat expected? I havent had a day off running for a good 3 weeks and dont particularly want to now, so I'll be giving it a good go!

Personally, I'll be giving it a rest after Parkrun tomorrow morning until Wednesday morning, but have an early swim booked for Monday morning.
I'm a relative newbie having only just completed couch to 5k back in early May, so not sure of the impact on extreme heat on my body yet. Will definitely be taking plenty of water with me tomorrow morning.

I've run at least 5km each of the last 12 days. Definitely a Parkrun tomorrow, and I'll try and keep the running 'run' going after that. Might need to get out early though to beat the heat.

Personally, I'll be giving it a rest after Parkrun tomorrow morning until Wednesday morning, but have an early swim booked for Monday morning.
I'm a relative newbie having only just completed couch to 5k back in early May, so not sure of the impact on extreme heat on my body yet. Will definitely be taking plenty of water with me tomorrow morning.
I live in Malaysia so I only really run on the treadmill in aircon. I’ve tried going for outside runs and it’s fine at the time, but then I have a headache for the rest of the day. Not worth it.

Only managed a couple of runs after getting Covid, but last Monday evening was a bad idea to run (local club).
Struggled as still not 100% and the heat wasn't kind.

Contemplating Parl Run tomorrow morning but depends on the heat.

did the London 10k Sunday - expensive, but by far the best 10k - all around the landmarks - live bands and drummers all round the route and a great crowd

just a shame i was unfit, fat and not prepared for it - did it 1 hour dead on, so could've been worse but that's a huge 11 mins outside my PB a few years ago

off the booze cruise and back to run everyday
Still a fantastic effort tho,well done.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.