Running thread

Nice 15k this morning in preparation for ‘The Stickler’ 10 miler through rural Dorset nxt weekend.

Did the loop from Etherow country park up the hill to the top of Werneth low in Hyde and then back through Romiley. 300 metres of ascent which was good practice for next weekend, but very tough on the legs.

Great start to the day before the match, don't ruin it City.

Ran the Valencia half this morning. Last minute entry due to a mate dropping out. Hadn't trained for it so went into it with no pressure or expectations and really enjoyed it.

Started in the last wave which was a bit of a pain as I was zig zigging through crowds of runners but conditions were perfect. Finished in 1:45:54 (5:01/km). Well chuffed with that and even a bit gutted for not pushing myself more because I felt I had loads left in the tank. Glad to get a race and some miles in the legs to push on now.

Ran the Valencia half this morning. Last minute entry due to a mate dropping out. Hadn't trained for it so went into it with no pressure or expectations and really enjoyed it.

Started in the last wave which was a bit of a pain as I was zig zigging through crowds of runners but conditions were perfect. Finished in 1:45:54 (5:01/km). Well chuffed with that and even a bit gutted for not pushing myself more because I felt I had loads left in the tank. Glad to get a race and some miles in the legs to push on now.
Great effort that mate

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.