Running thread

My second run in Cala D'or today. It was a mixture of running and walking, 7.5km. The reason I couldn't maintain my run for the entire distance is one of, or a combination of these:

1. It's very hot here.
2. There were quite a few hills, some steep steps, and a short, treacherous coastal path.
3. My energy levels are dropping since following doctors orders and abstaining from iron tablets, three weeks ago.
4. Over-indulging at the hotel buffet breakfast and evening meals.

I suppose I'll learn more when I'm back home this weekend.

My second run in Cala D'or today. It was a mixture of running and walking, 7.5km. The reason I couldn't maintain my run for the entire distance is one of, or a combination of these:

1. It's very hot here.
2. There were quite a few hills, some steep steps, and a short, treacherous coastal path.
3. My energy levels are dropping since following doctors orders and abstaining from iron tablets, three weeks ago.
4. Over-indulging at the hotel buffet breakfast and evening meals.

I suppose I'll learn more when I'm back home this weekend.

Love Cala D'or...... Enjoy!

My names Gaz and I have a marathon addiction problem, Manchester, London, Berlin and Chicago 2024 all signed up for.
Please send help and new trainers
Get yourself a pair of those Adios Pro Evo 1s. But you can only wear them at one of those 4 marathons!

Great mileage of late by the way. I've completely lost it recently with nothing to train towards but I've just been given a bib for the Valencia half this coming Sunday. A mate had signed up but has pulled out last minute through injury so I'm just going to treat it as a long, slow run seen as I'm nowhere near prepared for the distance or a good time.

Get yourself a pair of those Adios Pro Evo 1s. But you can only wear them at one of those 4 marathons!

Great mileage of late by the way. I've completely lost it recently with nothing to train towards but I've just been given a bib for the Valencia half this coming Sunday. A mate had signed up but has pulled out last minute through injury so I'm just going to treat it as a long, slow run seen as I'm nowhere near prepared for the distance or a good time.
Valencia is supposed to be a good one, the mara is on my bucket list, that will get yer mojo flying again.
I'd be lucky to afford the laces of the the pro evos with paying for all these maras, chicago is almost $300!!
Ta, back enjoying it again now and can't get enough of the early ones, had my yearly couple of months on the beer and have knocked it on the head again for a while, need to stop celebrating maras like grealish does treble wins

Yep that will leave NY and tokyo for the full hit, although I can't see me qualifying for tokyo anytime soon, the gfa time is something like 2.40
If you manage to get NYC booked - then you'll have to do Tokyo too. Would drive me mad only having one left lol.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.