Running thread

Sale Waterpark parkrun this morning, completed in 29:09, which is my quickest for a while. Lovely weather and conditions. I turned my ankle on the part beside the Mersey, constructed with builder's rubble. Good job I've got strong ankles!
Did Sale as well on Saturday in just over 22.20 ,course seemed longer with that diversion and its definitely got rockier.

Did Sale as well on Saturday in just over 22.20 ,course seemed longer with that diversion and its definitely got rockier.
Yeah, it was a few metres longer. I've done it a few times lately as it's fairly quiet. My position was 95 on Saturday, compared with 562 for my most recent run at Stretford, and it wasn't purely down to a faster run.

Yeah, it was a few metres longer. I've done it a few times lately as it's fairly quiet. My position was 95 on Saturday, compared with 562 for my most recent run at Stretford, and it wasn't purely down to a faster run.
If it wasn't down to a faster run, then what was it? Less people? A wee short cut? Beta blockers?

Moreton 10k on Sunday. Not raced that distance before so was a bit tricky trying to pace the run. As it happens the slight inclines and soft sandy conditions soon slowed me down so never had to worry about going off too fast. Really enjoyable event and as it was not strongest field got a decent placing and a time of sub 43 minutes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.