Running thread

Wow. That's crazy. How did they estimate how many finishing tokens to bring? Where did they all park? And I thought Stretford was congested!
I did Bushy earlier this year,Was a fantastic event,Highly recommend,There was 1400 there the day I did it but the way the volunteers shepherd you into different funnels at the finish was very impressive. For last weeks event some of the finishers were having their positions written on their hand as they ran out of of tokens.

Managed a 10k last night in 54 Mins around Hilly Halifax.

I'm turning 50 in November and would like to attempt a 10k race under 50 Mins, anyone know of any quick routes over the next couple of months? I am aware of the Leeds Abbey dash which would have been perfect but I have plans that weekend unfortunately.

I'm turning 50 in November and would like to attempt a 10k race under 50 Mins, anyone know of any quick routes over the next couple of months? I am aware of the Leeds Abbey dash which would have been perfect but I have plans that weekend unfortunately.
Nice work on the 10k sub50 isn't easy!
Check out runabc they have loads of races on there

Depends how far you want to travel I suppose, there is a decent 10k in Knutsford on Sunday Sept 29th, pretty flat.

Depends how far you want to travel I suppose, there is a decent 10k in Knutsford on Sunday Sept 29th, pretty flat.
Thanks, i'm off for a weekend on the beer in Bilbao on Friday 20th Sept, so that might be a bit too soon, but i'll have a look.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.