Running thread

Managed a 10k last night in 54 Mins around Hilly Halifax.

I'm turning 50 in November and would like to attempt a 10k race under 50 Mins, anyone know of any quick routes over the next couple of months? I am aware of the Leeds Abbey dash which would have been perfect but I have plans that weekend unfortunately.
Wilmslow 10k 24/11 very quick course.Trafford 10k in March also fast,

Managed a 10k last night in 54 Mins around Hilly Halifax.

I'm turning 50 in November and would like to attempt a 10k race under 50 Mins, anyone know of any quick routes over the next couple of months? I am aware of the Leeds Abbey dash which would have been perfect but I have plans that weekend unfortunately.
Well done mate, that's good going, weirdly my fastest 10k was on a hilly race as part of the "Tour of Thameside" event just before lockdown. That was a great event, 4 or 5 (can't remember) races over consecutive nights, by the last night it was very hard on the legs but really enjoyable

4 wet miles this morning before work. Felt very stop/start as so many people around due to holidays being over

My run this morning was really quiet. Stafford seems to turn into a ghost town once everyone is at work and the school run has finished. I only had the dog walkers to contend with, and the two main roads I had to cross had convenient gaps in traffic at just the right time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.