Running thread

Sounds brutal!

I was in your brother's Form Set (David Thomas) in Upper School and went to college with him until I binned it off after the 1st year. I remember you, I think you were in the year above us???

Small world. How are you both doing?
It’s tough mate. Takes it out on your abs the sets of 3 steps.

Both doing well, he spent 20+ years in the RAF turning into a bigger tosser than he was before.... but yes fit and healthy which is all you can ask for. I was the year above so sorry I don’t know you but mention you next time I see him.

I stuck some Pharoah Sanders jazz on yesterday in the rain - really made the run hugely enjoyable. Love choosing the right soundtrack depending on mood/climate.
Averaging 4:52min per km at the momen (over 6-7km). Slightly faster than chatting pace but not overdoing it.

little one killing my motivation to run

anyhow, track training tonight

1k, 2 x 600m, 4 x 400m all with 200 recovery with 4 x 150 at the end

I stuck some Pharoah Sanders jazz on yesterday in the rain - really made the run hugely enjoyable. Love choosing the right soundtrack depending on mood/climate.
Averaging 4:52min per km at the momen (over 6-7km). Slightly faster than chatting pace but not overdoing it.
Tough finding the right stuff to listen to, tempo can change too often which then throws my pace off, need a metronome ticking in the background to keep me exactly at a pace I reckon!!

Tough finding the right stuff to listen to, tempo can change too often which then throws my pace off, need a metronome ticking in the background to keep me exactly at a pace I reckon!!

try space/psych jazz! My new perfect running partner :)

Really need a kick up the ass at the moment as feel like i've lost all motivation. Not been out for a week now and feeling lethargic and unmotivated. No excuses really, just need to get my ass in gear and get out. Its so easy to miss a few days and before you know it you are out of the routine.

Really need a kick up the ass at the moment as feel like i've lost all motivation. Not been out for a week now and feeling lethargic and unmotivated. No excuses really, just need to get my ass in gear and get out. Its so easy to miss a few days and before you know it you are out of the routine.

You can do it. Getting out on those days when you don't really want to is where the battles are won. You never regret it once you're home!

It's horrible when you can't be arsed but I have yet to regret forcing myself to get out once I've warmed up. Hang in there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.