Running thread

Tough doing that course twice mate!! I’d go up to the reservoir after the back of the golf course and round that way some how.... I’ve a route in town I’m going, takes me right close to Maine rd too and then back down Oxford rd. fairly flat.
Fuck It, I’m in for a penny and all that. I’m not bothered about the time I do so I’ve just planned to do the usual course then do it in reverse as well so at least it keeps it slightly different and everything I’ve gone up I go down and vice versa.

What times are people aiming for this weekend? I'd love to go under 45 minutes but that would mean knocking 1:18 off my current PB so might be a push too far.

What times are people aiming for this weekend? I'd love to go under 45 minutes but that would mean knocking 1:18 off my current PB so might be a push too far.
If I can go under 50 I’ll be buzzing my tits off... be the first time in over 12 months I’ll have gone under it. If I can get close to my PB of 45 I’ll be checking myself for PEDs!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.