Russian Fans

Just think the Russians want to host a major tournament. Uefa need to sort this and themselves out.

MSP said:
apparently one Russian fan killed

polish-riot-police-shoot.jpg

image.jpg

video-still-460.jpg
That real? Fuck

VOOMER said:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-18409776

What right have Russian football fans got to have an impromptu march that anyone, with a reasonable knowledge of recent Polish-Russian history, knows would get this reaction. Its like Katyn and 50 years of soviet oppression never happened.

It's not an impromptu march mate. It's Russia Day and they asked to march. Obviously due to the bloody history between the two nations, the fact that they were playing each other later in the day and it was in Poland and not Russia they said yes.

The twats.

BringBackSwales said:
Quote from St Helens Blue -[/color] England fans are all cunts in my opinion anyway...I am english through and through but fucking detest England football. The fans who support them are all knobs!

what a shit and despicable post - I love City much more than England as well, but I also love England as do my kids and most English people I know - you are calling them (including my kids) knobs and cunts and for that I fucking hate you and would like to hurt you[/quote]

this post by the way is directed at St Helens Blue for his fucking shit post saying all England fans are knobs and cunts[/quote]

Cheers - I'm not a fighter , I'm a lover. I don't need to stand toe to toe with some idiot who has more interest in fighting to apparently show their true support for their club or national team.

If you read my earlier post,I actually apologised as I had generalised way to much in relation to England fans.However I will state it again,I know a lot of blues who really couldn't give a fuck about England or any games they take part in. Club football will always be my interest...Fans who watch England...They have been known to give players shit just because they play for Arsenal and the fan is a Spurs fan etc...If that is support then I am glad I am not interested.

BringBackSwales said:
BezzMCFC said:
BringBackSwales said:
England fans are all cunts in my opinion anyway...I am english through and through but fucking detest England football. The fans who support them are all knobs!

what a shit and despicable post - I love City much more than England as well, but I also love England as do my kids and most English people I know - you are calling them (including my kids) knobs and cunts and for that I fucking hate you and would like to hurt you

this post by the way is directed at St Helens Blue for his fucking shit post saying all England fans are knobs and cunts

st helens blue is a prick.[/quote]

by the way my post was NOT saying England fans are cunts and pricks, I was responding to SHB's post saying that and got my editing all wrong - just to be clear! I agree that SHB is a prick - and to think I once stuck up for him on here when he was getting a load of abuse[/quote]

Do I know you? I don't need your support my friend. I am entitled to my opinion and if you read all my posts I apologised for the generalisation regarding ALL England fans-They are not all cnuts etc however I have no interest in being associated to them in any way. By the way,what are your thoughts on Rooney,Terry etc...I am sure I have seen posts on here calling them all sorts-yet in the next breath people are supporting them just because they wear the 3 lions..Do me a fucking favour!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.