Russian Fans

BringBackSwales said:
England fans are all cunts in my opinion anyway...I am english through and through but fucking detest England football. The fans who support them are all knobs!

what a shit and despicable post - I love City much more than England as well, but I also love England as do my kids and most English people I know - you are calling them (including my kids) knobs and cunts and for that I fucking hate you and would like to hurt you[/quote]

this post by the way is directed at St Helens Blue for his fucking shit post saying all England fans are knobs and cunts[/quote]

st helens blue is a prick.

It is a despicable post. How can someone be both a knob and a **** at the same time? Thats impossible for someone to be two polar opposites simultaneously.

BezzMCFC said:
BringBackSwales said:
England fans are all cunts in my opinion anyway...I am english through and through but fucking detest England football. The fans who support them are all knobs!

what a shit and despicable post - I love City much more than England as well, but I also love England as do my kids and most English people I know - you are calling them (including my kids) knobs and cunts and for that I fucking hate you and would like to hurt you

this post by the way is directed at St Helens Blue for his fucking shit post saying all England fans are knobs and cunts[/quote]

st helens blue is a prick.[/quote]

by the way my post was NOT saying England fans are cunts and pricks, I was responding to SHB's post saying that and got my editing all wrong - just to be clear! I agree that SHB is a prick - and to think I once stuck up for him on here when he was getting a load of abuse

Gets popcorn and pushes chair up to screen.
popcorn.gif

Unknown_Genius said:
kenster197 said:
mmadave1 said:
we can't stop it.

Not with that attitude ffs, take a look back 20 years ago at what it was like in this country compared to now. It can be stopped, maybe not in my lifetime, but to say it wont ever be stopped is a statement I cannot agree with.

He's right though. We will never stop it, not in my lifetime or anyone elses. Humans have an inbuilt self destructive mechanism to always nitpick over little, insignificant things like race, colour, nationality, whatever. This will never change no matter how more 'advanced' and 'civilised' we get.

I personally don't think we've made a great deal of progress, if any, from 20 or so years ago. Ok, racial abuse of Black players in stadia may have died out a lot, but for me, racism in society has changed its form, and the worrying thing about it is that its seen as acceptable, almost legitimate, even reaching the point where if you don't have those views you're seen as strange or rebellious by the mainstream. I think its far more sinister than the "you fucking n****r monkey" and bananas thrown. Atleast 20 years ago, you knew where you stood.

[bigimg]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v185/iseecherubs/confused-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-3291.gif[/bigimg]

green pennies said:
Unknown_Genius said:
kenster197 said:
Not with that attitude ffs, take a look back 20 years ago at what it was like in this country compared to now. It can be stopped, maybe not in my lifetime, but to say it wont ever be stopped is a statement I cannot agree with.

He's right though. We will never stop it, not in my lifetime or anyone elses. Humans have an inbuilt self destructive mechanism to always nitpick over little, insignificant things like race, colour, nationality, whatever. This will never change no matter how more 'advanced' and 'civilised' we get.

I personally don't think we've made a great deal of progress, if any, from 20 or so years ago. Ok, racial abuse of Black players in stadia may have died out a lot, but for me, racism in society has changed its form, and the worrying thing about it is that its seen as acceptable, almost legitimate, even reaching the point where if you don't have those views you're seen as strange or rebellious by the mainstream. I think its far more sinister than the "you fucking n****r monkey" and bananas thrown. Atleast 20 years ago, you knew where you stood.

[bigimg]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v185/iseecherubs/confused-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-3291.gif[/bigimg]

By the confused nature of your gif, I take it you don't understand. Its okay though, its merely my personal observations, not a cryptic message informing you of the location of the fountain of eternal youth.

Unknown_Genius said:
green pennies said:
Unknown_Genius said:

By the confused nature of your gif, I take it you don't understand. Its okay though, its merely my personal observations, not a cryptic message informing you of the location of the fountain of eternal youth.

No I read you loud and clear.. I just don't know what to make of your false equivalence/value judgement that things are just as racist now, and in fact worse off, than when things were out in the open. On top of that you think it's legitimized now to be an underground racist?

so let me get this straight... the mainstream (and what does that even mean really? mainstream media? your friends and family?) views you as strange or rebellious if you are not a secret/sinister racist? these secret sinister racists sound dangerous. best not leave your house for fear of the secret sinister racists. (or let them out of your head, perhaps) what with their table manners and polite match-going behavior.

oh, if we could only go back 20 years when the racists were uncouth, then things would be more black and wh... oh.. well I guess things have gotten better haven't they.

We've made a shitload of progress, our kids will barely even see race (though I will grant you that there is evolutionary basis for fear of the different.. but keep in mind - we are always evolving), and that's why these few (but disproportionately loud) knobs in Eastern Europe stick in our craw so much; we're moving on, and they're trying to drag us back.

stony said:
borassic said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Fucking disgraceful...Yet those quick to criticise on here have short fucking memories. We have a 70 odd page thread about "Citys firm"!!

Hooligans think there hard in big numbers. Fucking scurge on the game and still are. Utter cunts

You seriously comparing these lot to City's firm?!

What's the difference ?

Have you ever seen a mob of City kicking fuck out of stewards for no reason?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.